0 Not allowed!
    George Parris against Bristol Rovers....Class

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by who me? View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      willy irvine's against villa the only albion goal EVER that made the final of M.O.D. goal of the season
      Bounced as relevant....
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      Glenn Murray's a wizzard, he wears a wizzard's hat, And when he get's his cock out, he says 'I'll score with that'
      He scores them with his left ball, he scores them with his right. And then he scores one with his arse, he's ****ing dynamite

0 Not allowed!
      Andone’s at 1:29 in this:

Incredible in its own right, but add the context of a PL match, being down to 10 men, and the derby opponents. Even the crowd were shocked.
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Whenever supersub Eric Potts scored, always a relief when he hit the back of the net.
      Grey bearded old man Cadiz Seagull's Avatar
      Between Bexhill and Trujillo, Extremadura, Spain

0 Not allowed!
      BZ against Halifax.
      If history teaches us anything, it is that history teaches us nothing

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      Chapper's thundering drive, against Bournemouth, on a very wet winters evening.
      I think it made the score 3-3 but I will always remember the spray coming off the net as the ball crashed into it.

Honoury mentions to Terry Connors FA cup header at Hull, &, Wendy's Ipswich free-kick.
      That made the score 3-2 with about 2 minutes left. Paul McCarthy then scored this equalizer moments later sparking delirium in the North. Now that was one if my favourite goals but Case against Sheff Weds has to be number one. Watch it from the tv view behind the goal. It starts heading for one top corner then swerves to the other. Unstoppable.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Top three because one is difficult
      Knockhaert at Palace - the precision, the celebration, it was a winner against them.
      Sidwell from the halfway line
      Baz Savage’s injury time winner away at Hartlepool in the naughties. A jinky, bambi on ice type run from the halfway line, stumbling through challenges, then genuinely beating players and finishing with some more bulldozer type grace on the final challenge before slotting it home. It had everything pace, strength, crap skills, good skills, luck, blood, guts and blue hair probably
      A tad aggressive.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Whitley Bayster View Post
      Top three because one is difficult
      Knockhaert at Palace - the precision, the celebration, it was a winner against them.
      Sidwell from the halfway line
      Baz Savage’s injury time winner away at Hartlepool in the naughties. A jinky, bambi on ice type run from the halfway line, stumbling through challenges, then genuinely beating players and finishing with some more bulldozer type grace on the final challenge before slotting it home. It had everything pace, strength, crap skills, good skills, luck, blood, guts and blue hair probably
      Didn’t Hartlepool fans lose their mind over that goal? I think one of their players or youth players had died a few days before the game, and they saw Savage celebrating a late winner as disrespectful?
      I don't want a MOBO Award so stop
      Nah, I've already got a doorstop

CasisDead - What’s my name?