Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*!*!*!*!* URGENT **** England V Croatia - 2 tickets - REMF auction 5pm close *!*!*!*

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am been given 2 tickets for

England V Croatia - Wembley - Tomorrow

I am unable to attend and am auctioning them here but must close the bids by 5pm today. I can deliver locally sometime this evening or tomorrow ( Brighton area ).

I have a minimum reserve. Please put your bids here.

All proceeds with go to the REMF.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what is your reserve?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave

PM me, if you make the higgest bid I can deliver to Mile Oak tonight.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Reserve is £ 50 for the 2

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
but want considerably more obviously for the REMF

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
face value £ 150 at least O would imagine, could probably sell for £ 400 outside the stadium tomorrow

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 160 bid already

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Made a sticky (and others stickys removed for the rest of the day to ensure this has required prominence)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
You should probably state the block/price, no?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am picking the tickets up, will post by 2pm, they are meant to be very good seats

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 160 still, very good value

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks a lot, auction goes up at 11.19am, NSC crashes at 12 and out all day, it ruined the auction and I had to take the original and only offer of £ 160, was hoping for more than that if people had had the chance to bid, what the feck happened ?!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks a lot, auction goes up at 11.19am, NSC crashes at 12 and out all day, it ruined the auction and I had to take the original and only offer of £ 160, was hoping for more than that if people had had the chance to bid, what the feck happened ?!

Who are you actually asking?

It's obvious isn't it? I took the server down to spite you and the REMF. Simple as.

:tosser:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bozza

Put yourself in my shoes, I unexpectedly get 2 tickets for the biggest England game for 2 years and have about 5 hours to get as much money as I can for the fund , within 30 minutes the site which allows me access to 4000 members and the bids for the auction crashes for the whole day, meaning I cannot get the bids I had hoped for and the person who made the only bid cannot be contacted and I need to pass the tickets on 5pm that day, by sheer chance I had the persons e mail from a previous matter but it put the tin lid on the auction and I am left wondering how much these tickets could have got, I am very frustrated by this as I am sure you would be, not having a go at anyone but asking what happened, and the wanker sign is well out of order by the way

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I apologise to Bozza , just venting my frustrations, not his fault ot anyone elses just one of those things, very frustrating though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here