Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unstantiated rumours

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There may not be any truth in these rumours but I want to hear some.......... like

Alan Biley left Portsmouth because he was shagging the managers wife.....

allegdedly.

An old queer who used to drink in the Rivoli in Worthing once told me he got shagged by Bob Monkhouse and then stole his car.

sorry its unsubstantiated as Tricky points out.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Biley was nailing the chairman's wife, wasn't he?

Cantona nailing Leslie Ash.

Ian Bishop nailing Trevor Morley. [This was fairly common knowledge, and I heard it confirmed by Terry Brown's chauffeur, who I knew at the time].

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Biley was nailing the chairman's wife, wasn't he?

Cantona nailing Leslie Ash.

Ian Bishop nailing Trevor Morley. [This was fairly common knowledge, and I heard it confirmed by Terry Brown's chauffeur, who I knew at the time].

Lesley Ash was most nailable before she had those inflatable lips.

I loved her for a little while.

bobbyzam

Jul 5, 2006
London
Greame Le Saux left Chelsea in his first spell at the club because he was caught 'together' in the showers with Ken Monkou.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Didn't Jimmy Case get caught dipping his wick with the wife of someone quite high up at BHA - which was part of the reason he was moved to Southampton when he was still a great player.

(Note - total hearsay at the time - no facts to back this up - I'm sure Jimmy's a charming man. In fact heard him on TalkSport a while back and he was on top form)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tommy Docherty sacked for shagging the physio's wife whilst at United?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Robbie Fowler and David Bellotti's wife?

Allegedly...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
imran khan left worcester for sussex as he had nailed 5 of the first teams wives/girlfriends

lee steele left shrewsbury for us as he was in hock to a local bookie

ALLEGEDLY

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Marlon King was rumoured to have been sold by Forest due to a dalliance with David Johnson's wife. This allegedly also led to severe problems with alcohol which contributed Johnson's retirement (and a sizeable hole in the front wall of the Johnson's neighbours garden when he drove through it). Don't believe a word of it myself....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was told by the father of a well known player who later became manager that Martin Peters was sold to Tottenham and Johnny Sissons sold to Sheff Wed to break them up because Sissons was having a portion of Peters wife., when ever he wasnt in the team.

This season in the Hartlepool club bar by a supporter that Adam Boyd was sold to Luton because he had a bad coke habit.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Yes 'the real thing'. Its a scandal because its bad for your teeth and she has children and should be setting a better example.

The kids prob have no teeth and Stevie has to work overtime at the club (blowing up the training balls for the youthe team) to pay for replacement porcelain at £60,000 per gob filled.

bobbyzam

Jul 5, 2006
London
Jamie Cureton sold on the cheap by Bristol Rovers to Reading, after he became a bit to close to the chairmans 17 year old daughter

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here