Hove Born and Bred, Ernest , 1066 Gull ,Dwayne etc

so who is the weirdest poster ?

• Hove Born and Bred

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • ERNEST

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 1066 Gull

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • FG ( although don't hear a lot from him nowadays)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dwayne

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • We are all a bit strange

Votes: 21 22.1%

• Total voters

1066gull

ugh

why cant people just grow up for a change

so f***ing what i was a twat, were talking almost 2 years ago

im growing up, you should already be grown up....

take a look when i joined.

2005 FFS!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The good news about Adrie going to the Donny game is that it will dispel the rumour that he is aka R_M Taylor who will also be putting in an appearance !:lol:

The good news about Adrie going to the Donny game is that it will dispel the rumour that he is aka R_M Taylor who will also be putting in an appearance !:lol:

rumours about one loppo acting as another one?
How enthralling. :nono:

Look, I don't think anyone here is getting all in a lather and gossiping about what other identity 'Adrie' is. I believe most people think it's just a retard, and with varying degrees of sympathy for its' condition.

hb&b will gain most votes, if only simply by starting this thread - whether just for the sake of compounding his already irredeemable repute, or because he's too stupid to realise that it's not big, clever, or in any way fascinating.

I expect he might eventually get over the whole 'internet anonymity and wow look at my mind on this little television it's so freakin' amazing I am so complex just look at me!'. Whether he'll realise that no-one else was as remotely as impressed as he was, is another matter.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
rumours about one loppo acting as another one?
How enthralling. :nono:

Look, I don't think anyone here is getting all in a lather and gossiping about what other identity 'Adrie' is. I believe most people think it's just a retard, and with varying degrees of sympathy for its' condition.

hb&b will gain most votes, if only simply by starting this thread.
Russ is not a loppo :laugh: I thought that Paul Valley started this thread before his account was merged :lol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
You've cocked up here, Bozza

I've just found this on the main board, when surely, it should be in NSC Gold along with the best attempts from Adrie, dawyne and Kev the ape :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here