Hove Born and Bred, Ernest , 1066 Gull ,Dwayne etc

so who is the weirdest poster ?

• Hove Born and Bred

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • ERNEST

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 1066 Gull

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • FG ( although don't hear a lot from him nowadays)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dwayne

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • We are all a bit strange

Votes: 21 22.1%

• Total voters

D

Deleted User X18H

I must admit to being pretty hacked off that people think I am the infamous Hove Born & Bred !!!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I must admit to being pretty hacked off that people think I am the infamous Hove Born & Bred !!!!!

You'd be somewhat amazed to know that Hove Born & Bred has the same (real life) name as you too then, judging by your respective email addresses. What a coincidence that is.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You'd be somewhat amazed to know that Hove Born & Bred has the same (real life) name as you too then, judging by your respective email addresses. What a coincidence that is.

...and you won't believe the coincidences that can be seen when looking at the IP addresses you both from. It's almost as if you share one and the same computer. In the same house.

D

Deleted User X18H

...and you won't believe the coincidences that can be seen when looking at the IP addresses you both from. It's almost as if you share one and the same computer. In the same house.
maybe he lives near by hang I will check the attic.................................................................................................................................................................................no he's not there.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I like the little exchange HB&B and Paul Valley had on the Best mate who is a poster thread.

So, when you think about it, HB&B was actually having an on-line conversation with himself on an internet message board. :lol:

Now that is just too odd to even think about on a Sunday morning, so I think I'll go out.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I like the little exchange HB&B and Paul Valley had on the Best mate who is a poster thread.

So, when you think about it, HB&B was actually having an on-line conversation with himself on an internet message board. :lol:

Now that is just too odd to even think about on a Sunday morning, so I think I'll go out.

I think you are right Bry.............talking to yourself is one thing........holding an internet convo with yourself is....well...........quite weird

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm not sure of the thread you're talking about, but it sounds like it will look a wee bit strange when I merge the 2 accounts together in a minute, such that all Paul Valley posts are correctly displayed as coming from HB&B.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here