Hove Born and Bred, Ernest , 1066 Gull ,Dwayne etc

so who is the weirdest poster ?

• Hove Born and Bred

Votes: 43 45.3%
  • ERNEST

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 1066 Gull

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • FG ( although don't hear a lot from him nowadays)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Dwayne

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • We are all a bit strange

Votes: 21 22.1%

• Total voters

D

Deleted User X18H

[Bozza edit]By way of background, the first posts in this thread from 'hove born&bred', were actually made by a poster called 'Paul Valley'. The reason why they show as 'hove born&bred' now will become clear as you read on.

I don't post very much, if ever ,but I am always intriuged by these peculiar posters.

Dwayne suggest he is friends with the stars and I have heard Hove Born and Bred is a off the wall type journalist or amatuer broadcaster who uses NSC to guage opinion, is 1066 Gull really a Student ?? I also have a feeling Dwayne Ernest and FG might be all the same or at least two of them are.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I saw Ernest at the game today, he's definitely not Dwayne.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've met 1066, Hove born and bred,seen Dwayne and kissed Ernest so I can assure you they are not the same people (although I suspect FG was Ernest)

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I really don't like the way this thread might be heading. I'm sure nobody wants to see any more personal attacks on posters and childish bullying.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I feel the same.

D

Deleted User X18H

hmm quite agree .........broadcaster indeed ????

Stumpy Tim

Dwayne's quality for starters. Ernest & FG are wind-ups. HB&B seems like a decent bloke to me, and it seems flavour of the month to pick on him... as is illustrated in the BBC Journalist thread. 1066 Gull is real, and very odd.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Well I know Ernest, he's definitely not a wind-up, I didn't see him today but dp's description sounds accurate to me ???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ill be able to detail a FULL report on 1066 if the rumours are true and he is coming with the crocs to doncaster

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here