Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brooker replacement?

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
Now it looks like we have shit-out on both Robinson and Hunt, who will replace Paul Brooker? Coppell only says he wants two strikers and a back-up keeper, and has little money to get them!:nono:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Well thats a bit of a no brainer, remember who our chairman is? Brookers replacement will be coming from the youth team, its obvious!

Chemical Knight & Osama Has Bin Perry OUT NOW!

ARS Forever!

:lolol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We've got Jones & Hart as wide midfielders, with the options of Watto & Mayo if we're stuck.

Like SC says the squad is pretty flexible, 2 attackers are what we need, we've no options there.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If I were Sir Stevie then I would definitely replace Brooker... even if only in the latter's alternative position of attacking midfielder playing just off the frontman or strike duo... hello then to...

Tony Rougier...

Given some of the comments on here about The Rouge, some may say "Thank God he's not Sir Stevie!"...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If I were Sir Stevie then I would definitely replace Brooker... even if only in the latter's alternative position of attacking midfielder playing just off the frontman or strike duo... hello then to...

Tony Rougier...

Given some of the comments on here about The Rouge, some may say "Thank God he's not Sir Stevie!"...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Still no replacement :rant:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Bounce this in another 5 years, we might have one by then!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here