Votes: 36 48.0%
  • No - its sad stay at home

Votes: 39 52.0%

• Total voters

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Right well I now live in cambridge and any m8s ive just made dont want to go clubbing and im really bored. So do I sit here on my own again with a bottle of tescos finest blonk or go out clubbing alone?? Is it sad?

In NSC I trust.

:drink:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Right well I now live in cambridge and any m8s ive just made dont want to go clubbing and im really bored. So do I sit here on my own again with a bottle of tescos finest blonk or go out clubbing alone?? Is it sad?

In NSC I trust.

:drink:

Yes, it's sad to go clubbing alone.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Go out, you never know who you will meet...better than being home alone.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Never been clubbing in the UK alone - however I have been to clubs abroad when I have been travelling and always found it pretty good - Women are more likely to approach you on your own too :)

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I should imagine that lone clubbing is like going to the cinema on your own. Should be really sad but is actually really fun.

1066gull

Im about to go, just waiting for my mate - he takes longer than a woman!

And the girl I reallly like is extraordinary gorgeous, I wish I had the money to get drunk tonight, because I just wanna go for it...

And a mates mate is also f***ing delicous. She already was, but her outfit is STUNNING.

People who have me on Facebook may have a guess who they are.

1066gull

Just this minute I have got a f***ing stoinker. And I'm about to go. Shit.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
When I used to go clubbing every week I went to the Zap by myself a couple of times. I did know loads of people in there well enough to talk to though, and I double dropped on the train :thumbsup:
If you think you can go out and have a good time then there's no shame in it.

And the girl I reallly like is extraordinary gorgeous, I wish I had the money to get drunk tonight, because I just wanna go for it...

And a mates mate is also f***ing delicous. She already was, but her outfit is STUNNING.

You talk out of your arse as it is, how is getting drunk going to help you pull?

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Is it sad to go clubbing alone? Yes. Very.

I've just had a look at your facebook and can't see a single "extraordinary gorgeous" or "f***ing delicous" girl.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've just had a look at your facebook and can't see a single "extraordinary gorgeous" or "f***ing delicous" girl.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If we all liked the same looks in people there would be very few relationships.
Or is it just another way of putting Adrie down?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If you're going to try to score, go. If you're going to sit/stand in a corner or go dancing on your own, don't...

Due to circumstance (my favourite club being 200 miles away, and in Northern Ireland being the two main ones) I've had to head out on my own a few times, you can always ensure its still a decent night. Although I now have a few mates I've met through said nightclub so its not gonna happen again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here