Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron comes of age

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
David Cameron delivered a superb tour de force speech this afternoon to come of age as a serious politician. He was a breath of fresh air after 10 years of Labour's lies, deceit, disasterous foreign policies, stealth taxes and pillaging of Pensions funds.

66 minutes of speech without an autocue or notes , well put together and reasonsed out.

Cameron is the way forward to bring the country and its undoubted talent to the fore. Cut out the red tape and bureaucracy and our every move ruled and regulated and pleasures banned and anyone who dares to rise about the mediocre taxed until their backsides bleed.

Brown get your ugly mug out of office and PDQ. Take your tired old policies and fellow Reds with you and let someone with new ideas in, you and your stinking party are finished.

Thats is all :angry:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
bring back Iain and Duncan...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
James Cameron would be a better choice.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
David Cameron delivered a superb tour de force speech this afternoon to come of age as a serious politician. He was a breath of fresh air after 10 years of Labour's lies, deceit, disasterous foreign policies, stealth taxes and pillaging of Pensions funds.

66 minutes of speech without an autocue or notes , well put together and reasonsed out.

Cameron is the way forward to bring the country and its undoubted talent to the fore. Cut out the red tape and bureaucracy and our every move ruled and regulated and pleasures banned and anyone who dares to rise about the mediocre taxed until their backsides bleed.

Brown get your ugly mug out of office and PDQ. Take your tired old policies and fellow Reds with you and let someone with new ideas in, you and your stinking party are finished.

Thats is all :angry:
So that's one more in the Gullible Tree.

year year year, the tories had how many years to cut so called red type, and left office doing nothing.........................

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I popped home and watched the whole 66 minutes, I am a disillusioned young man who is fast losing hope for/with this country and feel disenfranchised and David gave me a glimpse of hope

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
David Camerons Blue Army

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even a staunch Labour supporter would have to be impressed with a very well structured , reasoned and paced sppech for 66 minutes with no autocue or notes at all.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Garth, are you performing at the Brighton Comedy Festival?

Piers I am total fed up and disillusioned with Labour and need a change.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Piers I will be voting Conservative next time around

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I popped home and watched the whole 66 minutes, I am a disillusioned young man who is fast losing hope for/with this country and feel disenfranchised and David gave me a glimpse of hope

Gareth you are not young anymore I'm afraid

regulations could be there because there is a need to regulate, businesses need to fill forms in about employees and income, because they are meant to pay taxes...............................

or are we going back to the C18th and having 5 year olds working Jenny wheels?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here