Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is a lager top?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You should have banged him up the arse. that would have showed him how not gay you are.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nowt wrong with that , the DRUNKARD doesn't know what he is on about :)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Of course lager top is a poofs drink. All British-brewed keg lagers are just training beers for kids. Same goes for stuff like Blue WKD and all alcopos etc. Actually Blue WkD is worse as it's drunk by dorks who think it makes them look trendy as opposed to just complete wankers.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Of course lager top is a poofs drink. All British-brewed keg lagers are just training beers for kids. Same goes for stuff like Blue WKD and all alcopos etc. Actually Blue WkD is worse as it's drunk by dorks who think it makes them look trendy as opposed to just complete wankers.

I love their adverts, its so 90's with its poorly conceived 'lads' mentality.

How many people do they think are going to sit up and think "those guys are great, me and my mates should start drinking sugar loaded blue piss water".

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
I love their adverts, its so 90's with its poorly conceived 'lads' mentality.

How many people do they think are going to sit up and think "those guys are great, me and my mates should start drinking sugar loaded blue piss water".

More than you would imagine.

Back on topic. I wouldn't say Lager top is a poofs drink, more a lightweights drink. Would have looked far better to order a 4% lager.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
to be fair, any alcohol with breakfast can hardly be considered poofs drink. a nice pilsner top is quite refreshing on a a warm summers day too.

but in general, you make yourself look like a half a shady drinking pansie.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Serves you right for drinking LAGER TOP in WEATHERSPOONS you POOF :safeway2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If Ive had a particularly heavy night the night before, then I will sometimes \"break myself in\" with a lager top the next day. And I have never f***ed another man up the arse, nor had my arse f***ed by anyone.

I hope this clears things up.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's for kids and girls, just like cider.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I'm ok with the top part,but I'd worry about the lager.

And to drink real cider rather than a lot of these foppy bottled fizzes is a topers delight.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
It's for kids and girls, just like cider.

You can't beat a good pint of Westons or Thatchers cider. Beats ANY lager OR bitter hands down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here