Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 203
  1. #1
    Brain dead MUG SHEEP Easy 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Location Location
    Posts
    58,236

    DICK KNIGHT OUT ? Just one little question for you retards....


    0 Not allowed!
    Lets just say you get your wish, and Dick calls a press conference on Monday morning and says "bollocks to all this then, I'm off".

    What then ?

    Could someone please point me towards the queue of multi-millionaires winding their way from Brighton Station down to the club shop, all just ITCHING to lavish all their lovely cash on the Albion ? Sorry, I must have missed the multitude of offers from filthy-rich businessmen trying to take the club over and give us all their money. Where is OUR Abramovich ? Did Knight push him aside in 1997 ? Cos I didn't see anyone else wanting to take control of a homeless club at the bottom of the League, did you ?

    Because of course in this financial climate, EVERYONE wants to invest in a 2nd division football club playing in a borrowed athletics stadium, don't they ? We're positively beating them off with our shitty sticks arn't we ? **** me, this club should be ROLLING IN MONEY with the potential chairmen lining up to take us over. But nasty old Dick won't let them will he. Damn him to hell and back, eh ?


    A little reality check here, because clearly some of you just don't GET IT.

    1. Dick Knight is operating this club within its means. If you want to see what happens when you DON'T do this, just take a little look at Leeds Utd, Oldham or Notts County (for starters).

    2. Dick Knight is an Albion fan. Thats right, we have a FAN in charge of the club, who is determined to look after its best interests. Can anyone here tell me what happened the last time we just had a BUSINESSMAN in charge of this football club ? Anyone ? Come on, don't be shy. What happened ? Tell me.

    3. After bringing us back from some wilderness in Kent, Dick Knight has spearheaded the one and only credible application for a new stadium the club has ever had, and we are closer to that becoming a reality than ever before. If Dick had not stepped in, put his money where his mouth is, got us back down here to Sussex and put together that application, where exactly do you think this club would be now ? Think we could have done any better do ya ?

    Come on then all you bright sparks wanting Knight out, come up with some ANSWERS. Who should come in and take over ? What should Knight have done differently ? Without the wonderful benefit of hindsight, what would YOU have done differently to Knight which would have seen us in some cloud cuckoo-land fantasy world where the Albion are already once again rubbing shoulders with Man U and the like.

    Its a piece of piss to snipe and bitch from behind the comfort of your PC. Well, this is your thread now to come up with some real answers about the running of this club. If you can't come up with some credible, constructive answers then I suggets you **** right off and get off Dicks back.

    If it wasn't for that bloke, you wouldn't even HAVE a professional football club in Brighton. You might want to remember that the next time you feel like calling for his head.
    "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2
      Window licker
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Falmer
      Posts
      13,112

      Re: DICK KNIGHT OUT ? Just one little question for you retards....


      0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Easy 10

      If it wasn't for that bloke, you wouldn't even HAVE a professional football club in Brighton. You might want to remember that the next time you feel like calling for his head.
      I don't like that argument.

      It is like saying Robbie Reinelt should have a guaranteed spot in the starting line up.
      Eeyore, Eeyore, you're worse than Mark McCammon and you're never gonna score
    • #3
      Members Chesney Christ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2003
      Location
      Location, Location
      Posts
      4,332

      Re: Re: DICK KNIGHT OUT ? Just one little question for you retards....


      0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by fatboy
      I don't like that argument.

      It is like saying Robbie Reinelt should have a guaranteed spot in the starting line up.
      No it's not.
      balls
    • #4
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Tenterden, Kent
      Posts
      2,064


      0 Not allowed!
      Easy 10 , top post, well said.
      All folks as come to Sussex
      Must follow Sussex wyas,
      And when they've larned
      to know us well
      There's no place else
      they'd wish to dwell
      In all their blessed days.
      There ant no place like Sussex
      Until you goes Above,
      But Sussex will be Sussex,
      And Sussex won't be druv!
    • #5
      Brain dead MUG SHEEP Easy 10's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Location Location
      Posts
      58,236

      Re: Re: DICK KNIGHT OUT ? Just one little question for you retards....


      0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by fatboy
      I don't like that argument.

      It is like saying Robbie Reinelt should have a guaranteed spot in the starting line up.
      Its not the basis of an entire argument, agreed. But it DOES show that Knight has this clubs best interests at heart. He does not deserve the flack he is getting on here, or people questioning his ambition or motives, when he has come up trumps for us time and time again.

      He's got a damn sight more things right than he got wrong in the last 6 years, and he is worthy of our trust. He's bloody well done enough to earn it.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"
    • #6
      Window licker
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Falmer
      Posts
      13,112


      0 Not allowed!
      Yes. I wasn't disagreeing with the post.
      Eeyore, Eeyore, you're worse than Mark McCammon and you're never gonna score
    • #7
      Stupid IDIOT Ernest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      LOONEY BIN
      Posts
      42,829


      0 Not allowed!
      Knight will go sooner or later and many hope it is sooner, just as the team as got stale and some need to go so it's the same in the boardroom.
      Knight in over 6 years has failed to even get past the planning application for a new stadium and has yet to convince many he has the finance to build a new ground.
      The most important thing right now is to give McGhee enough money to strengthen the squad and get out of this downward spiral. If Knight hasn't got the cash then it's about time he got out and about in Sussex and found some people.
      Remember it's BRIGHTon and Hove Albion not KNIGHTon and Hove Albion.
    • #8
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Manchester.
      Posts
      1,237

      Re: DICK KNIGHT OUT ? Just one little question for you retards....


      0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Easy 10
      Lets just say you get your wish, and Dick calls a press conference on Monday morning and says "bollocks to all this then, I'm off".

      What then ?

      Could someone please point me towards the queue of multi-millionaires winding their way from Brighton Station down to the club shop, all just ITCHING to lavish all their lovely cash on the Albion ? Sorry, I must have missed the multitude of offers from filthy-rich businessmen trying to take the club over and give us all their money. Where is OUR Abramovich ? Did Knight push him aside in 1997 ? Cos I didn't see anyone else wanting to take control of a homeless club at the bottom of the League, did you ?

      Because of course in this financial climate, EVERYONE wants to invest in a 2nd division football club playing in a borrowed athletics stadium, don't they ? We're positively beating them off with our shitty sticks arn't we ? **** me, this club should be ROLLING IN MONEY with the potential chairmen lining up to take us over. But nasty old Dick won't let them will he. Damn him to hell and back, eh ?


      A little reality check here, because clearly some of you just don't GET IT.

      1. Dick Knight is operating this club within its means. If you want to see what happens when you DON'T do this, just take a little look at Leeds Utd, Oldham or Notts County (for starters).

      2. Dick Knight is an Albion fan. Thats right, we have a FAN in charge of the club, who is determined to look after its best interests. Can anyone here tell me what happened the last time we just had a BUSINESSMAN in charge of this football club ? Anyone ? Come on, don't be shy. What happened ? Tell me.

      3. After bringing us back from some wilderness in Kent, Dick Knight has spearheaded the one and only credible application for a new stadium the club has ever had, and we are closer to that becoming a reality than ever before. If Dick had not stepped in, put his money where his mouth is, got us back down here to Sussex and put together that application, where exactly do you think this club would be now ? Think we could have done any better do ya ?

      Come on then all you bright sparks wanting Knight out, come up with some ANSWERS. Who should come in and take over ? What should Knight have done differently ? Without the wonderful benefit of hindsight, what would YOU have done differently to Knight which would have seen us in some cloud cuckoo-land fantasy world where the Albion are already once again rubbing shoulders with Man U and the like.

      Its a piece of piss to snipe and bitch from behind the comfort of your PC. Well, this is your thread now to come up with some real answers about the running of this club. If you can't come up with some credible, constructive answers then I suggets you **** right off and get off Dicks back.

      If it wasn't for that bloke, you wouldn't even HAVE a professional football club in Brighton. You might want to remember that the next time you feel like calling for his head.
      Dick has money but refueses to part with his cash. We dont need multi millionaires to pump money in but need someone to plough money that we've made from players..ie Zamora and Coppell going to Reading back into the playing side.

      You are another dork!!
    • #9
      Stupid IDIOT Ernest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      LOONEY BIN
      Posts
      42,829

      Re: Re: DICK KNIGHT OUT ? Just one little question for you retards....


      0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Lucky_Boy_Farang
      Dick has money but refueses to part with his cash. We dont need multi millionaires to pump money in but need someone to plough money that we've made from players..ie Zamora and Coppell going to Reading back into the playing side.

      You are another dork!!
      Where did the compo for Coppell go ? Can't have gone on the planning enquiry as that should have been done by the Summer.
      With Knight there are more questions than answers right now and as usual when things go wrong he does his little dissappearing act.
    • #10
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Manchester.
      Posts
      1,237

      Re: Re: Re: DICK KNIGHT OUT ? Just one little question for you retards....


      0 Not allowed!
      Originally posted by Ernest
      Where did the compo for Coppell go ? Can't have gone on the planning enquiry as that should have been done by the Summer.
      With Knight there are more questions than answers right now and as usual when things go wrong he does his little dissappearing act.
      Because if he told the truth then there would be outrage.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •