Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new REMF dvd thread - orders here

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can confirm that dvd 5 worked on my stand alone dvd player AID and I have received the pack at work. I can now with the help of Rats start getting the DVD's copied and sent to people. They are £ 10 with all profits going to the REMF.

I have to say I watched it last night and AID has done a SUPERB job. It is professionally done with probably 50% of the game with both goals and ALL the 17 penalties. Each goal has an immediate " action replay " with the score on the screen durung the game and in the penalty shoot outs with the teams listed at the start.

The sound and picture quality is excellent and its worth buying just for Dave the Gaffer's impromptu commentary on the loud speaker during the penalty shoot out.

The whole production including the dvd folder and sleeve is excellent. The only thing is it does not have the presentations it is just the match but that is something we can try and include in REMF 7 when I hope AID will do the filming again.

AID has got a lot of stick but I am very impressed with his effort and although its taken some time please all give a big :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: for AID. Its a fine effort for an amateur production.

Certainly for any of the 30 or so players who played its a must buy and anyone involved its worth keeping as a memento.

Please put your name down if you wish to buy one of these dvd's and I will PM you to give you my address to send a cheque and take your address to get them sent.

I will also post this on the CPFC fans forum.

I am hoping to shift 50 to make £ 500 for the fund.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
this is sinking quicker than BHAFC down the league table.

lets be avin ya

1066gull

REGISTRANTS

sheebo
1066gull
uncle spielberg
mendoza10
woodchip
ali jenkins

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Richie you were arguing about who did not pick up the Palace player at the near post when he had a free header

1066gull

Gareth - the tapes you received are property of the remf now, so in theory, you have some equipment available to you in the future for someone to film remv events in the future etc

the aren't blank, so you can watch them if you wanted to

and i gave you a copy of my (hilariously educational) coursework i did with a mate as i felt guilty its so late and i had a spare floating about....

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
add Ricky Marlowe to the list

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
brb rule - CPFC
Ben Couchman - CPFC

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
12 sales so far

Just a quick word of warning to anyone ordering these DVD's. They will NOT be interactive. All of the masters I have collected from Gareth have unrecoverable read errors meaning that they cannot be copied directly on a PC. I am currently trying to capture all of the video on my HDD/DVD Recorder so that I can create a new master with all of the footage but without the menus.

Hopefully this won't cause too many problems - you will just need to fast forward if you want to see the penalties rather than jumping direct from a menu. I don't really have time to remaster the whole thing and I'm sure that people just want the footage already.

All being well, (i.e the disk playing fully on my DVD player), Gareth will have all of the burnt copies on Tuesday.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done

One last quick update - the DVD to DVD copy seems to have worked. I have reauthored the disk with a very functional menu that you can access by pressing the Menu button - don't think it starts automatically but goes straight to the game. From the menu, you can jump straight to the penalties. I have tested the disk on our DVD Player downstairs which can be a bit fussy and it plays fine.

In a nutshell, the only thing that is missing is Adrie's initial DVD menu.

Edit - a slight adjustment of what Gareth said to start with - the whole video is about 43 minutes in total and includes all but the first Brighton penalty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here