Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF - Latest News

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Many thanks to Hans Kray and the players for the 5 a side tournament which made circa just over £ 200 profit for the fund. Everyone put in huge efforts and its a great result.

Again huge thanks to Tony Langridge for the £ 900 plus profit he made for REMF Golf Day 6.

We as you know made just over £ 2000 profit for REMF 6 football match.

We have also had direct donations and again the £ 322 El Pres gave was wonderful and we made around £ 420 from auctions in the last year.

Its been a very successful year 6 years down the line and we were also shortlisted in the final 3 for charity of the year 2006/2007 from the whole of Sussex in the Argus achievement awards.

We have supported Dash FC to the tune of £ 1500 recently for a grant and new kit and this month are providing an extra £ 135 to Real Southwick ( Lester Orman's team ) to provide further kit and equipment in recognition of the huge efforts Lester has made.

We will make our 2nd tranche of £ 1000 to coaching for hope and their Mali project in December this year and I hope to have updates on what has been done so far shortly.

We are continuing to look at worth causes in the Sussex and Croydon areas for clubs, 5-16 year olds to provide kit and equipment to and if anyone wants an application please PM me and I will get it sent out and the directors will consider all applications.

In January 2008 we will start planning REMF 7 which we hope to be able to play at Lewes FC again and Tony will also arrange REMF Golf day for the Summer of 2008.

We have supported 8 clubs in Sussex and Croydon, youngsters in Mali, Africa and 230 youngsters in New York, something like 500 kids have directed benefitted from the fund so far.

Thanks everyone for your continued help and support.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
US, you and all those involved are fine people, REMF is a fantastic institution, and all heralds are thoroughly deserved. I'm sure it will remain a success, and I'm sure you'll continue to get plenty of support from the Albion and Palace fans.

I would be delighted to add photos of shirts of Los Peladitos, Real Southwick, Dash FC and any other teams you have helped to my site. And make sure REMF gets a good plug on the respective pages. In addition, I am going to donate my next payment from Google Ads to REMF, which will be $100 or the equivalent in £.

Now all I need is for as many of you who care to to visit my site, and click on a few of them Google Ads! I'm currently on $56.69 so let's see if we can make it to $100 by the end of the week.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks, thats great news

Also AIDS's REMF 6 DVD should raise a few quid.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
thats 25p

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't be so sniffy US - 25p will buy a poor african child a shin-pad. Or something!

I can hereby announce that the 6-a-side WILL [barring unforeseen circumstances] be repeated in 2008 also.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Well done anyone who has, todays money is now at $5.10!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tell you what Uncle S - how about next year as a bit of half time entertainment 2 of the local (Sussex and Croydon) sides having a 5 a side on the pitch. Chance for everyone to see where the money goes, a chance for the kiddies parents to perhaps put a little back to REMF and everyone likes watching a kiddie kickabout.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Well, it was an OKish showing for Yesterday, a total of $6.84 raised for REMF by the gooogle ads on oldfootballshirts.com. This makes a total of $65.06 in the account, and a total of $8.37 raised since I first posted on this thread. So keep it coming. As soon as it reaches $100 I get sent a cheque, which I will forward to US.

As an incentive, I believe that we earn a whole dollar every time someone downloads Gooogles Piccassa software which is a photo manager program, I use it, it's not bad. There is a link to it on the bottom left of the homepage and all the other pages on the site.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Well up to today the total is at $72.39 which means that $15.70 has been raised since my first post on here.

I will be donating the whole $100 once it is paid, so come on, just need to get another $27.61 of clicks and we're there.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Up to $80.76 now, another $20 worth of clicks and the cash goes to REMF.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Spoke to aguy who is out in Burkina Faso with Coaching for Hope the other day, during one of his trips back to this country. He says the REMF money is really making a difference out there.

WICKERD!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here