Votes: 23 71.9%
  • no

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • madona?

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
think this thread's losing its point! abouting shagging.........

yet so far its been about turkey being a dork and berkshire's 8.5inches! lol :D

On the most serious note of this thread so far, I would like to add at around 4AM this morning me & Grin had to lift an extremely sozzled Turkey up by his arms and legs and carry him out of the room I was sleeping in, making sure his head hit everything en route them dumped him outside the door and put a bin over his head and rattled it a bit. :jester:

I just started to get back to sleep when I heard DUMDUMDUMDUMDUM, the silly fucker'd fallen down the stairs! :lolol: :clap: :drink:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Felicity Shagwell?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Danny Seagull said:
On the most serious note of this thread so far, I would like to add at around 4AM this morning me & Grin had to lift an extremely sozzled Turkey up by his arms and legs and carry him out of the room I was sleeping in, making sure his head hit everything en route them dumped him outside the door and put a bin over his head and rattled it a bit. :jester:

I just started to get back to sleep when I heard DUMDUMDUMDUMDUM, the silly fucker'd fallen down the stairs! :lolol: :clap: :drink:

:dunce:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Searching for North Stand Chat at Google returned this thread close to the top of the list (well, the albion album version of it).

A good advert for us anyway...

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:

What the f*** had you lot been doing :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
don't know yet ...have to wait and see

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports