Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern FM Richard Reynolds

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
What happened to him ? Has he left ? Has he been kidnapped by Moody ?

Cairnsinho

Jul 14, 2003
His contract wasn't renewed, sadly his other halfs was.

The apparently firm boobed but definately dodgy looking NKS appears to be good buddies with our very own Bob Booker as well. They've both been regulars at the Brighton Bears games this season. Bob appears to like a beer.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Who cares? If he works for Southern FM, he's a ****.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
thanks all - strange that they thought he was past it considering he used to fill in the Breakfast show - the most listened to spot on air... Was that why Moody was sacked then ? Alledgedly..?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
An impressive thread necro!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
His career has gone off into the stratosphere now - he hosts the quiz at the Hare and Hounds in Worthing on Wednesday nights.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I have no idea what in the world would have driven me to have been so bothered to have started this thread!

Thankfully a lot more interesting stuff has happened in my life since November 2003!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
His career has gone off into the stratosphere now - he hosts the quiz at the Hare and Hounds in Worthing on Wednesday nights.

I was talking to him in the Hare and Hounds on a Saturday about a month ago, after yet another poor Albion performance, seemed ok to me.
He works for Splash fm i thought.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was talking to him in the Hare and Hounds on a Saturday about a month ago, after yet another poor Albion performance, seemed ok to me.

When he talks to you without the radio persona on he is a decent chap.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

He is ok - I had my tongue firmly in cheek with that post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here