Page 279 of 287 FirstFirst ... 179229269276277278279280281282 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2870

1 Not allowed!
    SS-GB by Len Deighton
    I hope you meet someone your height, so you can see eye to eye with someone as small as you!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by seaford View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The Price of Football by @El Presidente of this parish.
      It's got extensive sections on Derby County and Manchester City in relation to creative accounting.

I just hope no one at the football authorities reads it and thinks about charging the clubs because if they do I will hugely regret not writing more about a small club in South London.
      Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

0 Not allowed!
      The Third Twin by Ken Follett
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
      It's got extensive sections on Derby County and Manchester City in relation to creative accounting.

I just hope no one at the football authorities reads it and thinks about charging the clubs because if they do I will hugely regret not writing more about a small club in South London.
      Was it published in time to cover Chansiri’s attempt to use the stadium sale ruse, but uniquely accounting for the transaction a year before it happened?

0 Not allowed!
      "Now it can be told" by Philip Gibbs who was a War correspondent during WW1, his reports were very much censored at the time but this book is the raw truth of what happened in the front line of the horrors of the great war, a fantastic read, probably the best book I have read so far about WW1.
      "...the people of Sussex have gone steadily forward, increasing in every good thing,until they are now by far the first and most noble of all the people in the world.." ..Hilaire Belloc, "Hills and Sea".
      The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Was it published in time to cover Chansiri’s attempt to use the stadium sale ruse, but uniquely accounting for the transaction a year before it happened?
      The sale is mentioned in passing but I didn’t go into detail as was under instructions to limit the word count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
      The sale is mentioned in passing but I didn’t go into detail as was under instructions to limit the word count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Chansiri’s lawyers got to you

0 Not allowed!
      Read ‘The Volunteer’ in just five days. Gripping story of about Witold Pilecki who chose to enter Auschwitz to document and report crimes to the then ignorant Allies, and showed unbelievable courage and resilience along with many others in bringing the horrors to the West’s attention.
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      Read ‘The Volunteer’ in just five days. Gripping story of about Witold Pilecki who chose to enter Auschwitz to document and report crimes to the then ignorant Allies, and showed unbelievable courage and resilience along with many others in bringing the horrors to the West’s attention.
      Very few people would have taken that mission on, certainly cost him a lot personally but rightly later recognised as a Polish hero. Was a good read, although I must admit to skipping some of the more basic historical stuff about the West/Britain & Auschwitz, included with good reason, but most of it already read elsewhere.

1 Not allowed!
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D2E7EA87-D793-4D35-AF08-1978BB8A9D51.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	727.8 KB 
ID:	120290
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24BAD2AB-8DE6-4C07-91E2-9E6B879F1602.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	911.9 KB 
ID:	120291

Probably get in to trouble for a blatant bit of advertising for a young lad, friends son. Amazon £3.50. I take a ban.
      "The first 90 minutes of the match are the most important"