Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC summer meet-up 2003

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Blackadder said:
Ah Beefy. Apologies to the Leicester Whore. I thought it was him!:lolol:

i've never seen a man so willing to get naked.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Just received a text from Danny Seagull saying

"Turkey is in bed with Berkshire Seagull"

Berkshire is a nutter.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ha Ha Ha:mexican: :dance:

met him last night. yep Berkshire is a nutter!

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Quality night and i have to say the Nelson was a much better crack than the clubbing afterwards.

I only broke one glass!

Now i'm feeling quite hungover.

Cheers safeway for organising it and nice to see you all lads and lasses. :clap2:

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Lord Bracknell said:
At last! I can shake off the Richard Branson tag. Although I wish I hadn't mentioned Ian Botham last night.

:)

You'll always be Richard Branson to me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Left earlyish but still had a good crack. Went to the Enigma afterwards and got a little more drunk (if thats possible after a nine hour session and walked into various things on the way home. I'm hungry but theres nothing to eat.

Quality night, feeling it a bit this morning though!

Really chuffed with the turn out and especilly pleased to see so many of the more 'mature' posters along.

Everyone seemed to have a good time and hopefully yes, we can make it a regular thing. Christmas perhaps?

Many thanks again to Artois (get well soon mate), who did a absolutely grand job of publicising the evening and contributing to it's success.

Excellent pics from Roz, btw. Hope to see a few more in the coming day or so.

And I'm NOT CAMP!!!! Grr.

Ah, yes. The prizewinners. Here they are *adopts camp pose*:

Best Newcomer - Meade's Ball

Best Rival Fan - The Laughing Bluebird

Funniest Poster - Safeway Seagull

Best Serious Poster - Lord Bracknell

Best Mod - Lord Bracknell

Funniest Board Rivalry - Dwayne/Everyone

Best Avatar - Tinx

Best Thread - 'Is my ex-girlfriend a slut?'

Best Overall Poster - PC Beard (Trigger)

Outstanding Contribution (to NSC) Award - Bozza

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yeah top night thanks Safeway & Artois for putting it on. I honestly thought the turn out would be shit so I dragged my mate along.....BAD MOVE! He sat in the corner and moaned about everything so I could'nt go an mingle as much as I would've liked to :mad:
Great to put names to faces although early on I was getting people mixed up...too much :drink: Will no doubt see Mr. Popkins around shoreham town at somepoint :wave: Great to finally meet some of you and was very pleased with the recption I got when i walked in the room :thumbsup: And to those of you who shook my hand and said "aahhh Crabtree...Good Poster!" - Thanks that made me feel special ::clap2:
Cant believe I didnt win best newcomer as I had a speech planned :D
We've gotta do it again sometime so I can leave the moaning bastard behind and have a proper chin wag, hopefully see some of you at the games next season

punk:

Edit: Forgot about the marvelous Event and the women to men ratio! man that was good...apart from getting too drunk and walking halfway home at about 12:30 via Cheeky Chicken :D

Last edited:

Just got back from WiltsRoyal and Berkshire's hotel..... what a laugh those two boys were :clap: :lolol: Great evening everyone, Crawley game was a laugh too (AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!) shame about Artois which put a real dampener on the Evening but as far as I know he's ok - get well soon mate

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Top night. Really feeling it now. Artois and his mate got set on after clubbing. Out cold for a while with blood all over his face. Shat myself. ****s. :(

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Turkey said:
Top night. Really feeling it now. Artois and his mate got set on after clubbing. Out cold for a while with blood all over his face. Shat myself. ****s. :(

Sounds like what happened to me on New Years Eve. :(

People that do unprovoked attacks like that are the scum of the earth.

Get well soon Artois and Harry Kewell.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Well, what can I say - Top Night!!! It was great to meet everyone and talk crap with like minded people - plenty of :drink: was done and i am sure i am not the only one suffering this morning!! BTW - love the pictures Roz, cant wait to see all the others. Definatly think that this should be a regular thing, even if we all just get together after a game in a pub or somthing!!

Well done safeway!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here