Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC summer meet-up 2003

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Official thread: *** NSC Meet-up *** Discuss it here

200 miles away in Somerset unfortunately. Looking forward to reading about events...

A top, top evening. Great to put faces to people and learn a bit more about them. It's very odd to discover "normal" stuff about individuals who had previously only existed as purveyors of filth and wild sexual fantasies.

Top marks to Safeway for all the organisation. Many thanks to the staff at the Nelson (for not throwing us out, despite everything that went on).

The contingents from Reading and Cardiff seemed to have a good time - thanks for coming, guys. A major no-show from our oriental friend from Watford, though.

Accolade of the night came from none other than Lord Bassam - "You lot seemed to be having a good time".

Not having the required ID, I gave the clubbing a miss.

Photos to follow soon.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Absolutely top night out!
Lots of thanks to Safeway for sorting it out - top lad!
As a little taster of the night, here's some pics I've just bunged online quickly...

nsc1.jpg

The Merry NSC Pranksters

nsc2.jpg

"Moi?" - Lord B is positively gobsmacked as the awards come thick and fast.

nsc3.jpg

The Lovely Trotster brings out the beast in Safeway

nsc4.jpg

The NSC 9 (or is it 8?) were totally off the wall.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
And then once you start this putting up the pictures business you can't stop.....

nsc5.jpg

Formation Drinking 1

nsc6.jpg

Formation Drinking 2 - Berkshire Seagull does it in style

nsc7.jpg

Wilts Royal

Simon

Jul 5, 2003
Tremendous entertainment!

A great turn out and a complete range of diverse characters.

M.C. Safeway must be congratulated on his efforts, and The Nelson Pub congratulated for their tolerance.

Some of the highlights of the evening for me included..........

Just meeting everyone.........

The Leicester Whore proving that bad taste is still quite funny.

Safeway's 'fixed' and totally camp award ceremony.

The regular sounds of smashing glasses.

The various suitors for Trotster all trying their luck with different and often vomit inducing chat up techniques.

The bumbling antics of The Orange Boy.

Johnnyboylennons straightforward philosophies on life!

Artois' picture session that he will not want published.

Tom Hark Preston Park's jollyness.

Yorkie and her 'toy boy'(who is now fully converted from Sheff Weds to the Albion)

Roz's table dancing!

and a hundred other gems that I have not got time to type.

Got a bit of a hangover today though, adn I went home early!

What went on at the club?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Top night despite arriving a little late due to a few probs that seem to now be sorted! (fingers crossed)
:mad:

Well done to Safeway for organising such a gay evening, fantastic work cous!

Nice to meet Wilts and TLB, both top lads although i only spoke to Wilts briefly and as for Berkshire, well MMMMMMMMM lol, and nice to put a few more faces to names aswell, everyone i met were top people!

Quality moment was Cheshire Dolphin saying "i'm not drunk" seconds after trying to climb over stool and sending it flying across the floor without realising!

All in all it was a top night despite being the last to arrive :ohmy:

P.S. Can we have the full list of NSC award winners posted please :lolol:

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Absolute top night. Took me ages to get home. (I should probably have gone back with DannyCullipLookalike'sdad at 10 or Simon at 10:30 but I was enjoying myself too much).

It's 10:30 in the morning and I still feel a little drunk. Within five minutes of entering the Nelson I felt "at home". The night far exceeded my expectations. I can now put faces to names for future games. I sincerely hope that the NSC meet will be a regular event. What a laugh!

Thanks to Safeway, Artois etc for organising. Great night!:drink: :clap:

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
im very hungover:(

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
couldn't make it myself to the nelson but did manage to make an appearence at the milton keynes seagull's party. top day out and cracking bbq. there were pictures taken and said to be on the internet - any chance of a show?!

thing is that i don't know if anyone there was a nsc regular and would have thought it to be an odd question to ask.......
:wave:

Jul 6, 2003
echoing the sentiments of many, it was great to put a few names to faces, disappointed to have had to do a cinderalla and leave early but duty called and after being look-aliked to Kitson by a couple of you it seemed wholly appropriate that I didn't last the duration

on the subject of lookalikes, esteemed NSCer Lord Bracknell and esteemed character actor Ron Pearlman, star of Last Supper, Name of the Rose, Cronos etc. Seperated at birth???

t_Captain_jpg.jpg

edited footnote:

-not the picture I was trying to put up - but that's protected and most of the others I could find were when he was playing 'beast' in beauty and the beast (no offence intended, it took a lot of make-up m'lord)

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I think there was a little bit of an incident after the club with Artois and an ambulance but I am sure he will explain later.

:(

I am still very drunk.:drink:

nsc7.jpg

Does anyone else think Wilts Royal is Danny Marney?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Trigger said:
Dont think they'll let us have it there again lol :lolol:

Hi Trig
They must have made a fair bit of cash out of us last night
:drink:

Should offset those glasses that were broken.

Who was breaking them last night?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
ben andrews girlfriend said:
beefy lol

Ah Beefy. Apologies to the Leicester Whore. I thought it was him!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here