Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF GOLF DAY Yesterday

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony will obviously put a report on the day, but just to let you all know, it was a great day, along with many others, I have been burned to a cinder and look like a red indian today!!!

Suffice it to say the Palace team led by Kev Risby ( CPFC BOYZ Captain) won the competition ( COME ON!!!!)

Great to see the Eatons at another superb event for the REMF

Robert would be very proud to know how much work is going into something in his memory and how many people and children worldwide are benefitting from the fund which is going from strength to strength.

BTW Guy's Skint Retro shirt was won by a chap from Colin ( cjd's) team. Dodge said it was a 5XXXXXL and it still looked snug on Tank.......

Well done Tony.

Great day

Cheers
dave

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire

BTW Guy's Skint Retro shirt was won by a chap from Colin ( cjd's) team. Dodge said it was a 5XXXXXL and it still looked snug on Tank.......

still dont look as big a COCK as what he does on page 65 of this weeks NUTS magazine:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
well done Tony, great effort :clap:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Re: Re: REMF GOLF DAY Yesterday

Race said:

still dont look as big a COCK as what he does on page 65 of this weeks NUTS magazine:lolol:

Pictures please

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I would like to thank Tony and his delightful assistant (his daughter) for a great day out yesterday at Mid-Sussex.
It was obvious from the number of holes that were sponsored at £50.00 a time,and the raffle prizes, how much time and effort Tony had put into organising this event.
Our four-ball thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on a glorious day in the sunshine, and we will happily re-convene next year to win back the trophy from the CPFC lads, ( to be fair, they did have a "ringer" in their side......Dave the Gaffer....lol...! )

Good golf course.

Good weather

Good food.

Good company.

Great cause.

Fantastic host.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
a ringer off 25!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I totally echo what you said mate. Excellent day.

hopefully next year there will be more four balls and it will be an annual event that will grow.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Re: Re: Re: REMF GOLF DAY Yesterday

Superphil said:
Pictures please

Unfortunately Roz, our photographer had a bad wrist and her clicking hand is not good. Hope you get better soon Roz.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
cjd said:
I would like to thank Tony and his delightful assistant (his daughter) for a great day out yesterday at Mid-Sussex.
It was obvious from the number of holes that were sponsored at £50.00 a time,and the raffle prizes, how much time and effort Tony had put into organising this event.
Our four-ball thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on a glorious day in the sunshine, and we will happily re-convene next year to win back the trophy from the CPFC lads, ( to be fair, they did have a "ringer" in their side......Dave the Gaffer....lol...! )

Good golf course.

Good weather

Good food.

Good company.

Great cause.

Fantastic host.

Thanks Col, really nice comments.

If you pm me your email or postal address, I send you a Prestonville G.S. fixture list.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
WHAT....no mention of ME :angry:

:jester:

Wondered who that attractive female was, certainly caught me eye whilst I pretended to to do some work!

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Marc said:
WHAT....no mention of ME :angry:

:jester:

Wondered who that attractive female was, certainly caught me eye whilst I pretended to to do some work!

"Marc, is that marc? Looks like marc, it must be Marc!"

Dave really knows his friends.

If you'd asked Marc, I'd have introduced you to my daughter. LOL

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Woodingdean Gull said:
"Marc, is that marc? Looks like marc, it must be Marc!"

Dave really knows his friends.

If you'd asked Marc, I'd have introduced you to my daughter. LOL

NOW you tell me! When you next there? :thumbsup:

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Thanks again tony, another great day with the weather and my golf was ok in parts lol.

Also Gareth, im giving Tony 40 notes on fri for the signed palace ball he won which he has agreed will go to REMF.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here