Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Things

.. That was the worst footballing weekend of my life: Brighton humiliated by a third division outfit and Huddesfield humiliated infront of the nation against a crap side with a goal scored by a bloke bigger than me!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
how does that make me feel better?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Things

dave the gaffer said:
.. That was the worst footballing weekend of my life: Brighton humiliated by a third division outfit and Huddesfield humiliated infront of the nation against a crap side with a goal scored by a bloke bigger than me!!!!

At least my work colleagues can't laugh at Brighton today, Dave.

That makes me feel better even if it doesn't help you

:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Leicester are admin cheats who deserve relegation and nothing less.

f*** Adams, who cares that he is there.

Bad weekend for me too although i did buy some lovely new shoes with more than a hint of pink involved.

And here they are....

3939476B.jpg

Last edited:

Albion Dan said:
Errm, What is good about Leicester winning?

Sorry just trying to make it a bit better. Nice to see Micky doing well for Leicester as they favourites to go down. I have a lot of respect for the guy and he got a fantastic result this weekend.

Sorry :(

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No it isn't.

If you remember, Mickey " I am too good for the likes of Brighton" Adams chose another club than us, who abused the administration system and were rewarded by being given an England Game at their stadium that was build on the back of 5 Leicester building firms going bust because they diden't get paid. So don't give me all that wonderful Leicester shit.

I will still never forgive them for the " Were going to sign Bobby " banner at the Leicester game...WANKERS

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You forgot Palarse's late equaliser, Pompey's 6-1 and Reading's home victory against high-flying Wigan Dave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here