Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SCR’s Tommy Boyd in live interview with REMF

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
There will be a live interview by Tommy Boyd on the Friday afternoon show just after 3.00.

Hopefully, we’ll be able to reach quite a few people to advertise just how much good the REMF does and how its main support has always been NSC.

Watch this space.

Mods: Please make this a sticky for a day. Thanks

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:clap:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Pity Tommy Boyd is such a penarse that no-one listens to his show.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Woodingdean Gull said:
I bet your glass is usually half empty.

Not trying to slate REMF, I genuinely think he is the most boring bloke I have ever heard on air. Seriously tho, good luck with it. Sorry to sound so negative, been reading the "Ban Questions" thread for too long and have got all bitter and twisted.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think he has one of the best shows on SCR at least he doesnt suck up to the gay and ethnic community like Gordon Astley does in the mornings, who must have one of the worst show on SCR.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
He can switch switch between great and terrible. Probably like most of us. He is a bright bloke and a thinker - his was the original thoughts about month of birthdays and success as footballer, but then has things like that hour when people phone in and say how happy the are with their spouse - and pass the sick bucket.

Apart from the fact he is a Pompey fan (and lives in West Sussex I think) - I like the bloke.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
BensGrandad said:
I think he has one of the best shows on SCR at least he doesnt suck up to the gay and ethnic community.

Homophobe and racist eh? ???

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dick Knights Mumm said:
He can switch switch between great and terrible. Probably like most of us. He is a bright bloke and a thinker - his was the original thoughts about month of birthdays and success as footballer, but then has things like that hour when people phone in and say how happy the are with their spouse - and pass the sick bucket.

Apart from the fact he is a Pompey fan (and lives in West Sussex I think) - I like the bloke.

I phoned in during that hour to talk about the REMF this year :p

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Not trying to slate REMF, I genuinely think he is the most boring bloke I have ever heard on air. Seriously tho, good luck with it. Sorry to sound so negative, been reading the "Ban Questions" thread for too long and have got all bitter and twisted.

Fair enough. But to give him credit, he is giving us airtime.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Woodingdean Gull said:
What a top guy Tommy Boyd is.

I spoke about the REMF and the charity golf day for about 10 minutes and then, at the end, he said he wanted to sponsor a hole for £50.

:clap2: :clap2:

I heard it as I drove home, you were excellent sir. :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
BensGrandad said:
No I am not but I dont want it continually rammed down my throat every 5 minutes.

Ahem.

Interesting choice of phrase there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here