Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban Questions

bhaexpress said:

You got named 'Dimster' after your rather silly thread about how much peiople take out of a cashpoint, I think there's not much to say there.

Probably not much to say but even so you've managed, yet again, to get it completely and utterly wrong.

As someone who has been known to refer to Sim as Dimster I can assure you that he has had that nickname for far longer than a few days. I think of it as a term of endearment rather than a slur on his intelligence. Having spent many hours drinking and talking with him I can confirm that he really isn't that dim at all. A bit gormless sometimes maybe. ;)

Of course, his harmless jesting nickname, often bestowed upon him by people he knows reasonably well away from here, is nothing compared to the list of times that you have made a fool of yourself on here. Your attempts at humour and insults are befitting of a playground, and you even fall short of the Madjeski when it comes to intimidation.

Give it up Frank, stick to your newest internet bride and leave the witty asides to other people.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
afters said:
not for me at least.
Nah, nor me. To me, he's been GIMPSTER ever since I've been MONG of Harveys.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Probably not much to say but even so you've managed, yet again, to get it completely and utterly wrong.

As someone who has been known to refer to Sim as Dimster I can assure you that he has had that nickname for far longer than a few days. I think of it as a term of endearment rather than a slur on his intelligence. Having spent many hours drinking and talking with him I can confirm that he really isn't that dim at all. A bit gormless sometimes maybe. ;)

Of course, his harmless jesting nickname, often bestowed upon him by people he knows reasonably well away from here, is nothing compared to the list of times that you have made a fool of yourself on here. Your attempts at humour and insults are befitting of a playground, and you even fall short of the Madjeski when it comes to intimidation.

Give it up Frank, stick to your newest internet bride and leave the witty asides to other people.

Sounds like a serious case of 'Turds of a feather' to me. Try as you might to annoy me by insulting my other half it doesn't work does it ? Oh, for the record, I wouldn't want to sleep with the person who broght you into the world as lightening might strike twice. The thing is thought, the facts are there, our Simster is a liar and quite often too, still you believe what you want.

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
bhaexpress said:
Sounds like a serious case of 'Turds of a feather' to me. Try as you might to annoy me by insulting my other half it doesn't work does it ? Oh, for the record, I wouldn't want to sleep with the person who broght you into the world as lightening might strike twice.
Frank, you really are quite boring. I don't know if anyone's ever told you that. They probably have, but you were to busy wanking off over the sound of the key clacking whilst typing one handed on your keyboard to notice.

bhaexpress said:
Sounds like a serious case of 'Turds of a feather' to me. Try as you might to annoy me by insulting my other half it doesn't work does it ? Oh, for the record, I wouldn't want to sleep with the person who broght you into the world as lightening might strike twice. The thing is thought, the facts are there, our Simster is a liar and quite often too, still you believe what you want.

See you just don't get it do you? I had no intention of insulting your other half, she's got enough on her plate already I'm sure. You see Frank, and I'll spell it out for you, I was insulting you. You. There, now do you see?

Step out into the real world Frank. Go outside and see real people, talk to real women, some of whom may not be instantly repulsed by you.

For the record, I couldn't give a flying f*** what you say about my Mum. Not interested. I couldn't care less if you did, had or were desperate to sleep with her or not. She's her own person and can make her own choices, and as she is intelligent enough not to get sucked in by a chatroom lothario I'd say I can sleep fairly easily knowing what her choice would always be.

Can you not see, whether Simster is a liar or not, that YOU are a sad sad old man?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Woodchip said:
Frank, you really are quite boring. I don't know if anyone's ever told you that. They probably have, but you were to busy wanking off over the sound of the key clacking whilst typing one handed on your keyboard to notice.

Pot, Kettle, black old boy, I could tell you what I think of you but who cares ?

Mind you, how did you manage to think up the image of keyboards and masturbation ? What an immagination you must have.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Frank has never said anything about my mother:down:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
See you just don't get it do you? I had no intention of insulting your other half, she's got enough on her plate already I'm sure. You see Frank, and I'll spell it out for you, I was insulting you. You. There, now do you see?

Step out into the real world Frank. Go outside and see real people, talk to real women, some of whom may not be instantly repulsed by you.

For the record, I couldn't give a flying f*** what you say about my Mum. Not interested. I couldn't care less if you did, had or were desperate to sleep with her or not. She's her own person and can make her own choices, and as she is intelligent enough not to get sucked in by a chatroom lothario I'd say I can sleep fairly easily knowing what her choice would always be.

Can you not see, whether Simster is a liar or not, that YOU are a sad sad old man?

Well we've criossed sword before but I never get personal until somebody starts on me, that's rather point isn't it ? But with your tabloid reporter immgination you just say what ever you can think of, never let yourself confuise fact with fiction though.

It's about over matter and you don't matter. As for being sad ? Well actually I'm perfectly happy which probably bothers you.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
bhaexpress said:
Pot, Kettle, black old boy, I could tell you what I think of you but who cares ?

Mind you, how did you manage to think up the image of keyboards and masturbation ? What an immagination you must have.
How can you call me boring? I have about 8 different NSC personas. It all depends on how much work I've got to do, and whether I'm in the mood for a bit of role play with Les.

Oh, and thank you for the compliment about my vivid imagination.

bhaexpress said:
Well we've criossed sword before but I never get personal until somebody starts on me, that's rather point isn't it ? But with your tabloid reporter immgination you just say what ever you can think of, never let yourself confuise fact with fiction though.

It's about over matter and you don't matter. As for being sad ? Well actually I'm perfectly happy which probably bothers you.

You've been speaking to trailer trash and Filipinos too long Frank, you've forgotten to use English. Calm down and type the ALL the words in your head, not just half of them. You might make sense then. Might.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What role play are we doing today? Can we be Simster and Frank? I have never f***ed anyones Mum and am skint so can I be Simster?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Woodchip said:
OK, I'll try to double my blood pressure and look really menacing and I'll play Frank.
Can I be Ting Tong, your internet bride from the third world who barely speaks ingrish?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
look...stop it, just stop it now.

enough now

lets all be friends now

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Simster said:
Can I be Ting Tong, your internet bride from the third world who barely speaks ingrish?

Can I PM you for some advice on my role? I'm thinking of going method.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
frank frank whereever you may be
your birds from a third world country
you may be old
you may be f***ing sad
but you f***ed my mum so i'm telling dad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here