Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban Questions

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I love it when BHAE and Simster get it on.

Recap.

BHA attempted to Sue Simster over something or other but decided not to because Simster is Bankrupt.
Simster alleges that BHA is a monoped wife smuggler and Closet Pompey Fan.
BHAE has slept with my mum.

Kewl.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Questions said:
I never knew all these disputes were going on.

Anyway Frank I think you have done very well in meeting a lovely girl that you love very much.

On a seperate issue............... does she charge much ?

More than your mother for sure but there again, she doesn't smell.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bevendean Hillbilly said:

Recap.

Kewl.

Did I ? Remind me, what was her name ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Post it Frank. I like Simster but I'm sure he would understand that it a means to the biggest f***ing kick off cause ever.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bhaexpress said:
More than your mother for sure but there again, she doesn't smell.

Oh dear....

I sense a reference to recruitment consultants coming on.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Recap.

BHA attempted to Sue Simster over something or other but decided not to because Simster is Bankrupt.
Simster alleges that BHA is a monoped wife smuggler and Closet Pompey Fan.

Kewl.

It will be a mini - series one day.

I can only imagine Frank as the seedy character in Little Britain with the Thai bride now.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les Biehn said:
Post it Frank. I like Simster but I'm sure he would understand that it a means to the biggest f***ing kick off cause ever.

Nope, that would be too cheap (sorry, bad use of English). Anyway, I have to go back to work now.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Recap...BHAE has slept with my mum.
Anyone and everyone could write that. Even people whose mothers are sadly no longer with us.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Questions said:
It will be a mini - series one day.

I can only imagine Frank as the seedy character in Little Britain with the Thai bride now.

Yes but better that than a racist bigot eh ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
bhaexpress said:
Yes but better that than a racist bigot eh ?

Me racist ?

Find a racist quote from me Frances.

and then .... I luv yoo long tarm

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A BINFEST worth reading! Marvellous.

No stupid oh so funny gay jokes/references either - even better!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chesney Christ said:
Can I just confirm before we go any further that Frank has DEFINITELY shagged my Mum.

He`s shagged mine as well.................... in fact Frank is ma Pa.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Not as good as you try to imply, would you really want your credit reference put on here ? I appreciate you're a bit peeved but even I wouldn't do that as I think it's illegal in any case. What I don't quite get is why you want to hummilate yourself though.
I haven't implied anything you simple moron. Perhaps you want to show me just a single post indicating that I've implied anything?

Bevendean,
check out the thread in my sig. In this, I posted that bhaexpress had been put away for armed robbery. I can categorically say that I don't know for sure that this is the case, and in any case the post was removed. I am dreadfully sorry for any upset caused to FRANK by this comment. Let's face it, he's a sensitive and lovely old chap who wouldn't say anything spiteful to anyone else, so I'm really not surprised he threatened to pull the plug on this board. I should have known better. However, he has been to PRISON. Haven't you FRANK. Go on fella - sue me. ;)

FRANK. I would wager that Simster has racked up a few more pennies working for one of the worlds most prosperous investment banks than you have walking dogs part time.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Chesney Christ said:
Can I just confirm before we go any further that Frank has DEFINITELY shagged my Mum.
*loud sigh* Listen: he's shagged EVERYONE'S mum

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Simster said:
I haven't implied anything you simple moron. Perhaps you want to show me just a single post indicating that I've implied anything?

Bevendean,
check out the thread in my sig. In this, I posted that bhaexpress had been put away for armed robbery. I can categorically say that I don't know for sure that this is the case, and in any case the post was removed. I am dreadfully sorry for any upset caused to FRANK by this comment. Let's face it, he's a sensitive and lovely old chap who wouldn't say anything spiteful to anyone else, so I'm really not surprised he threatened to pull the plug on this board. I should have known better. However, he has been to PRISON. Haven't you FRANK. Go on fella - sue me. ;)

How do you know it was for armed robbery ?

It could have been for illegally transporting Asian brides for all you know Sim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here