Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban Questions

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bhaexpress said:
It was my decsion not to move to The Phillipines and you'd be a little surprised at who's advice I got on the matter and hiow right he was.

Ernest? I'm not surprised and isn't he always right?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bhaexpress said:

I think it's time to take a deep breath and move on though, don't you ?

Are you kidding? :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
Yes, bhaexpress is FRANK. Not to be confused with the very pleasant "franks wild years".

Yes and Simster is a tosser (so I have been told by people who've met him) but as I haven't I can't say. I know he does confuse fact and fiction from time to time.

He's a bit bitter though, here am I trying to move on but like his near patholicigal hatred of all things Pompey FC he has a problem with that notion.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dougdeep said:
Are you kidding? :lolol:

Yes, it's for his own sake, pretty clear that I am not getting wound up I think, I say let bygones be bygones as life's too short.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Dimster, Dimster, calm down, you're clearly stressed and I know why but then we both do don't we ? I've never denied seekling legal action against you but hither too to save your embarrasment I have kept quiet why I didn't follow through. Did you really want your financial situation to be known on here ? Still as you insist on raising the matter. Whatever. Let's say it would have been good money after bad.
Eh? What the f*** are you talking about FRANK. You know SHIT ALL about my financial situation you thick twat. If you do, let's hear it. Honestly, I don't mind. I doubt you will because you're bullshitting again. The truth is that if you did indeed take legal action, I bet the lawyer would have taken one look at your average contribution on this site, seen that comedy thread where everybody told you what a TWAT you are, and laughed you out of his office.

Now come on - what is my financial situation then? *snigger*

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You're name is TOO hard to make anything funny out of so I'm just gonna call you Les WANKER.

:)

Thats rubbish, it's why I don't enter into ding dongs with you, you're just not creative enough.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:

If I irritate you and annoy you .................

I mean.............. it has never been my intention to upset or annoy anyone on here. That is why I have always tried to refrain from making provocative statements and why I have always tried to tip toe through discussions in a diplomatic way. If I had known I was irritating........... Oh my

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Yes and Simster is a tosser (so I have been told by people who've met him) but as I haven't I can't say. I know he does confuse fact and fiction from time to time.

He's a bit bitter though, here am I trying to move on but like his near patholicigal hatred of all things Pompey FC he has a problem with that notion.
Oh you've actually met people on here then? And in each case, presumably just the once, eh?

And why are you prattling on about my dislike of Pompey? Does that get on your nerves? I once saw you on their rivals site about 3 years ago acting like a crawly lickspittle telling them that yes, they are much bigger than ourselves. :D What a creep. :D

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cant we all just get on?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
hans kraay fan club said:
You don't get long for lunch, do you?

To be honest there's really nothing to do around here so why bother going out ? It's a small office with a cramped room for eating so I tend to stay in. The one thing I had to go out for has now been sorted out so I'm back here being paid to be bored :yawn:

The security here is so tight this is the only PC in the whole building that can access NSC as the Firewall blocks all the others and describes NSC as am 'Obscene and Racist' site !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Simster said:
Yeah don't start dave or he'll threaten to "start on" your daughter again. :tosser:

really...when was that?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I suggest that Frank, Gimpster, Kokki and everyone else on NSC posts the amount of money that they have in the world before we continue. Or we could just continue with this entertaining summery strife, whatever.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I never knew all these disputes were going on.

Anyway Frank I think you have done very well in meeting a lovely girl that you love very much.

On a seperate issue............... does she charge much ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
Eh? What the f*** are you talking about FRANK. You know SHIT ALL about my financial situation you thick twat. If you do, let's hear it. Honestly, I don't mind. I doubt you will because you're bullshitting again. The truth is that if you did indeed take legal action, I bet the lawyer would have taken one look at your average contribution on this site, seen that comedy thread where everybody told you what a TWAT you are, and laughed you out of his office.

Now come on - what is my financial situation then? *snigger*

Not as good as you try to imply, would you really want your credit reference put on here ? I appreciate you're a bit peeved but even I wouldn't do that as I think it's illegal in any case. What I don't quite get is why you want to hummilate yourself though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here