Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban Questions

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Simster said:
Lovely stuff.

A couple of things FRANK. You acted like a total tosser (as usual) in that FINE thread, then flounced off to Brightonfans. Meanwhile, you apparently took legal advice about suing me ( :D please do try it) and NSC because of one possibly incorrect comment which was removed immediately. Then you come crawling back on here as if nothing's happened. You have some FRONT, FRANK. What a twunt you are.

Meanwhile, I really hadn't noticed how many people call me Dimster. But on this thread I think more people have called my post "post of the day" or indeed "year" than have called me Dimster. Not that I care, but you seem happy to attach such importance to these things.

Anyway back to the old internet philipino wife thingy. When exactly does her work visa come through? Just out of interest, like?

The lunatic has accused me of hacking. Where do I get legal advice on suing. He`d know wouldn`t he. I`ll ask him when he comes back from lunch.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I thought me and Les/Dribble has ding dongs but this takes the f***ing biscuit.

Hooray for Quimster and BHGAY Express!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So is he gonna be banned? Didn't think so.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Questions said:
The lunatic has accused me of hacking. Where do I get legal advice on suing. He`d know wouldn`t he. I`ll ask him when he comes back from lunch.
Good idea. Perhaps you could offer him the chance to f*** your mother as a sweetener?

Come to think of it - you won't need to. He'd jump at the chance to consider you a friend. He is actually the only person on the board without a single friend. Maybe the only person in Sussex?

By the way Frank, I take back my comment on you buying a wife. I now fully accept that you went on holiday to that well known holiday destination, the Phillipines, and came back with somebody who fell in love with you for the person you are - she really must love you to jump out of her life of phillipino luxury and into the squalor that the UK.

It could happen to anyone - and frequently does. Obviously.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I thought me and Les/Dribble has ding dongs but this takes the f***ing biscuit.

Hooray for Quimster and BHGAY Express!

Really? You think we have ding dongs?

I would say me and Wozza have ding dongs, Nibble and Lokki have ding dongs. We have tiny little squabbles that amount to nothing.

You're right though Simster and Franks bing bong ding dongs ar ethe tops for sure.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Les Biehn said:

I would say me and Wozza have ding dongs, Nibble and Lokki have ding dongs. We have tiny little squabbles that amount to nothing.

You're right though Simster and Franks bing bong ding dongs ar ethe tops for sure.
Just ignore. CACKman's the GAYvyer talking shit again.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:

Squabbles? Yeah, that's probably the right word for them.

Big Up Simsters last post too, that's BIG.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Questions said:
Do you want me to be banned ?

Dunno - I'd like to see this develop into all out Board War and then you get banned.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Simster said:
Just ignore. CACKman's the GAYvyer talking shit again.

CHAVpan's Gay Behaviour is always talking shit.;)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:

you have always struck me as someone who would scratch someones eyes out in the real world.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
Lovely stuff.

A couple of things FRANK. You acted like a total tosser (as usual) in that FINE thread, then flounced off to Brightonfans. Meanwhile, you apparently took legal advice about suing me ( :D please do try it) and NSC because of one possibly incorrect comment which was removed immediately. Then you come crawling back on here as if nothing's happened. You have some FRONT, FRANK. What a twunt you are.

Meanwhile, I really hadn't noticed how many people call me Dimster. But on this thread I think more people have called my post "post of the day" or indeed "year" than have called me Dimster. Not that I care, but you seem happy to attach such importance to these things.

Anyway back to the old internet philipino wife thingy. When exactly does her work visa come through? Just out of interest, like?

Dimster, Dimster, calm down, you're clearly stressed and I know why but then we both do don't we ? I've never denied seekling legal action against you but hither too to save your embarrasment I have kept quiet why I didn't follow through. Did you really want your financial situation to be known on here ? Still as you insist on raising the matter. Whatever. Let's say it would have been good money after bad.

You got named 'Dimster' after your rather silly thread about how much peiople take out of a cashpoint, I think there's not much to say there.

As far as the 'wife' is concerned, seeing as it's of such great interest tio you, her visa application has been made but contary to what some posters here think the immigration process is not somethat's done overnight. It was my decsion not to move to The Phillipines and you'd be a little surprised at who's advice I got on the matter and hiow right he was.

I think it's time to take a deep breath and move on though, don't you ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Questions said:
you have always struck me as someone who would scratch someones eyes out in the real world.

You strike me as this

colin_hunt2.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nibble said:
Dunno - I'd like to see this develop into all out Board War and then you get banned.

I couldn`t keep it up that long ... (ooh err ) Niblick.

Anyway I wouldn`t have many on my side for an all out war.
I have never particularly courted friendship on here.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
bhaexpress said:
Dimster, Dimster, calm down, you're clearly stressed and I know why but then we both do don't we ? I've never denied seekling legal action against you but hither too to save your embarrasment I have kept quiet why I didn't follow through. Did you really want your financial situation to be known on here ? Still as you insist on raising the matter. Whatever. Let's say it would have been good money after bad.

You got named 'Dimster' after your rather silly thread about how much peiople take out of a cashpoint, I think there's not much to say there.

As far as the 'wife' is concerned, seeing as it's of such great interest tio you, her visa application has been made but contary to what some posters here think the immigration process is not somethat's done overnight. It was my decsion not to move to The Phillipines and you'd be a little surprised at who's advice I got on the matter and hiow right he was.

I think it's time to take a deep breath and move on though, don't you ?

You don't get long for lunch, do you?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Questions said:

You have always struck me as someone who scratches his chutney locker in the real world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here