Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban Questions

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nibble said:
How is the new Avatar working out for you? Do you like Black Flag?

I dont feel its right for me. I`ll know when I find the right one.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Questions said:
I dont feel its right for me. I`ll know when I find the right one.

Thanks - wouldn't mind it back when you are done being a child.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Simster said:
Yeah I'm with Frank on this one, Questions. You really need to stop acting like a child and instead threaten young women on here, tell people you've f***ed their mother, get a strop-on at every comment, buy a Phillipino wife, threaten legal action at other board members and indeed threaten legal action to NSC itself.

:)

Post of the year.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
Yeah I'm with Frank on this one, Questions. You really need to stop acting like a child and instead threaten young women on here, tell people you've f***ed their mother, get a strop-on at every comment, buy a Phillipino wife, threaten legal action at other board members and indeed threaten legal action to NSC itself.

You see this is why many people call you 'Dimster'. When you're not bitching about how much money people take out of a cash point or whining about Portsmouth FC because of some long forgotten incident you're quoting people out of context or just plain flat out lying. Your latest being that I bought a wife, I just wish you wouldn't try to attach your own experience to others who don't need to do such things.

Who's the real child here ? What a great example you'll be to your chilrdren :lolol:

Dick Knights Mumm said:
*puts blanket on the ground*

*brings the crisps*

spears_withlove.jpg

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
bhaexpress said:
You see this is why many people call you 'Dimster'. When you're not bitching about how much money people take out of a cash point or whining about Portsmouth FC because of some long forgotten incident you're quoting people out of context or just plain flat out lying. Your latest being that I bought a wife, I just wish you wouldn't try to attach your own experience to others who don't need to do such things.

Who's the real child here ? What a great example you'll be to your chilrdren :lolol:

Lying? What, like claiming to have f*cked everyone's Mum? Was that all true then?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:

Oh my DAYS.

:p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Chesney Christ said:
Lying? What, like claiming to have f*cked everyone's Mum? Was that all true then?

It was implied and anyway, that wasn't the lie(s) I was referring to. Take my word for it you need to take a large pinch of salt with what old Dismter says.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
bhaexpress said:
More like 'Loser of the year'. Oh BTW Questions, your hacking is noticed.

Did you buy a wife ?

Well done. You see I miss so much on here. I have always wondered about those mail order brides.

I mean how big is the packaging ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Oh my DAYS.

:p

Yeas and the worst thing is I am about to go to lunch so old Dimi can post a few more fibs, oh well, if it makes him happy (apparently not much does, I just hope he doesn't need any cash today).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Questions said:
Did you buy a wife ?

Well done. You see I miss so much on here. I have always wondered about those mail order brides.

I mean how big is the packaging ?

Not anything like as big as you mother's as I recall :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It won't kick off, it will just be another disappointment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:

Lovely stuff.

A couple of things FRANK. You acted like a total tosser (as usual) in that FINE thread, then flounced off to Brightonfans. Meanwhile, you apparently took legal advice about suing me ( :D please do try it) and NSC because of one possibly incorrect comment which was removed immediately. Then you come crawling back on here as if nothing's happened. You have some FRONT, FRANK. What a twunt you are.

Meanwhile, I really hadn't noticed how many people call me Dimster. But on this thread I think more people have called my post "post of the day" or indeed "year" than have called me Dimster. Not that I care, but you seem happy to attach such importance to these things.

Anyway back to the old internet philipino wife thingy. When exactly does her work visa come through? Just out of interest, like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here