Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know this sounds like bollocks but

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have some news that will affect Albion fans during the season and when they visit the clubs premises.

I am sworn to secrecy until 5 days have passed, and then I can reveal all, but it is news that I am absolutely disgusted about and this f***ing football club should be f***ing well ashamed of itself.

I have lost every bit of respect I have had for the Senior management of our club.

If Falmer is tuned down they can go and f*** off now!!!

I am really sorry but this news is just amazing. It does not affect the playing side of the club,BTW

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Look at me,Look at me. I'm important. People tell me secrets. But i get angry. Look at me. I've been on the radio you know. Look at me. I'm disgusted - just see. You're not important enough to know what i know. But I'm angry- ooh I could just scream.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Saving money by cutting the number of busses from the park and rides, or substituting a horse and cart for a more environmentally friendly option.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh my god, don't say they're getting rid of Gully's Girls :angry:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sounds like bollocks to me.

Re: Re: I know this sounds like bollocks but

Voroshilov said:
Look at me,Look at me. I'm important. People tell me secrets. But i get angry. Look at me. I've been on the radio you know. Look at me. I'm disgusted - just see. You're not important enough to know what i know. But I'm angry- ooh I could just scream.

:lol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Should have kept schtum, I'm afraid. :nono:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
They are going to issue stewards with cattle prods to keep those who refuse to sit in check.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
NMH said:
We have to sing the National Anthem at every home game, with 'Dick Knight' replacing the word 'Queen'?

I'm trying to sing that in my head and it doensn't appear to be fitting in properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here