Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan Up

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Wozza said:
Yes, whereas your sniping and name-calling has VASTLY improved NSC over the last few weeks.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

do you know something wozza? The only reason you two get the hump with me is cos you both tried to argue with me and you lost. I don't have a problem with anyone else on here. If you read all my other posts they are perfecty reasonable, sensible opinions but then sometimes you and Lokki come around telling people off and the only response to pricks like you is to f*** you off. I don't call anyone else on this bored names just you pair of girls.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Lokki 7 said:
Hmmm. So I am not allowed to voice a comment or opinion on a thread about intolerance and moaning without getting abuse? Oh the irony. Perhaps Nibble you could provide me with with a list of topics I am allowed to discuss?

You could discuss how much of a prick you are if you like.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:
You could discuss how much of a prick you are if you like.

I'll leave that to you and Les thanks as you seem to be better at it. Tell you what, why don't you start another cracking thread where you and your mates can all post together. I'm sure you will be able to make some naughty references to SEX as well if you try, that would be really funny.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:
do you know something wozza? The only reason you two get the hump with me is cos you both tried to argue with me and you lost. I don't have a problem with anyone else on here. If you read all my other posts they are perfecty reasonable, sensible opinions but then sometimes you and Lokki come around telling people off and the only response to pricks like you is to f*** you off. I don't call anyone else on this bored names just you pair of girls.

Oh, I haven't got the hump with you. Believe me, you're not on my radar.

I think, maybe, you should get yourself a proper job to keep you occupied in the day. Maybe move out of your parent's house, and even get a girlfriend/boyfriend (whatever you're into).

You know - basically, get a life.

All the best, Wozza.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Lokki 7 said:
I'll leave that to you and Les thanks as you seem to be better at it. Tell you what, why don't you start another cracking thread where you and your mates can all post together. I'm sure you will be able to make some naughty references to SEX as well if you try, that would be really funny.

:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Moan Up

Lokki 7 said:
You mean, like in the way you think your opinions about the board rate more highly than theirs? Yeah good point. Lets start a thread to moan about it.
That chip on your shoulder is starting to give you a limp.

All that post shows me is that Lokki clearly recognises himself as one of the moaners.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Lokki 7 said:

Lokki once again if you don't like the threads don't read 'em or post 'em. This is just another perfect example of your self righteous behaviour. You are too stupid to even ealise that what you are doing now is exactly what the thread is about.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Wozza said:

I think, maybe, you should get yourself a proper job to keep you occupied in the day. Maybe move out of your parent's house, and even get a girlfriend/boyfriend (whatever you're into).

All the best, Wozza.

Oh woz. I live with my girlfriend, not at home. I have a fine job thanks and it is obvious you have the hump and I must be on your "radar" cos you like to have a go with me every time I post something you can't understand.

See ya!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Wozza said:

All the best, Wozza.

:lolol: Says a man in his 30's who posts on here all day. The best bit is nibble actually does live with his girlfriend.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:
Lokki once again if you don't like the threads don't read 'em or post 'em. This is just another perfect example of your self righteous behaviour. You are too stupid to even ealise that what you are doing now is exactly what the thread is about.

I think your name calling is really helping your case. :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

DJ Leon said:
I think your name calling is really helping your case. :)

I'm not trying to state a case. what is your point?

Nibble said:

I think you should sit down and have a nice hot cuppa Nibble. Nowhere have I mentioned a thread I didn't like or that I am upset with you in any way. I can't remember having "lost" or indeed won any arguments with you either. Then again, perhaps that is because I am so STUPID. :dunce:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Lokki 7 said:
I think you should sit down and have a nice hot cuppa Nibble. Nowhere have I mentioned a thread I didn't like or that I am upset with you in any way. I can't remember having "lost" or indeed won any arguments with you either. Then again, perhaps that is because I am so STUPID. :dunce:

Oh, ok the patronising route. Well done,how very clever you are.Something like that?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:
I'm not trying to state a case. what is your point?

I obviously misread the several posts where you backed up Les's point and actually named those who you thought were the worst offenders. Sorry - I thought that this showed you to be agreeing with Les. At least we know there's no actual context to your abuse.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Woodchip said:
Seems to bit a lot of sexual tension in here. Maybe Wozza, Les, Nibble and Lokki need to have a big gay-fest to sort it all out. ;)

I wouldn't go mentioning anything remotely to do with sex if I were you, Lokki doesn't approve.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Nibble said:

I actually think you're being a bit self righteous to tell people not to post in a particular thread?

Its all a bit "he did it first", "no he did", "but I only did it because he did", "I wouldn't have done it if he didn't" in here...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here