Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan Up

Moaner

• Moanings for losers

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • I love to moan (and groan)

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Stop oppressing the moaners les, they have every right to be boring and pious

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Does anybody else think there are a lot of moaners on NSC? You know the sort of people who think they are above the opinions posted on here, who say things like 'typical NSC'. Why do these people bother posting or even reading NSC?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan Moan

Isn't that just sodding typical of NSC?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Woodchip said:
So, let me get this straight...

You're moaning about moaners?!?!? :jester:

Depends if you think my post is said in an inquisitive or whinge like manner.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Does anybody else think there are a lot of moaners on NSC? You know the sort of people who think they are above the opinions posted on here, who say things like 'typical NSC'. Why do these people bother posting or even reading NSC?

There are a lot of self righteous pricks who think they are above everyone but actually they love arguing on threads as it gives them a chance to try and sound superior but they always end up going silent because they do not have the capacity to sustain an argument.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Woodchip said:
So, let me get this straight...

You're moaning about moaners?!?!? :jester:

Tch, bloody people moaning about people moaning about moaners.

Bloody typical NSC that.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:jester:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And now anything that gets vaguely heated gets thrown into childish ramblings so the pricks can bore themselves with dull, unexciting threads.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
There does seem to be a lot of types who remind me of the metaphorical old man next door who puncture your football if it goes over the fence

Yes. Pricks.

Les Biehn said:
You know the sort of people who think they are above the opinions posted on here

You mean, like in the way you think your opinions about the board rate more highly than theirs? Yeah good point. Lets start a thread to moan about it.
That chip on your shoulder is starting to give you a limp.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....and a certain shop keeper who knows lots, but cant tell us anything......

rool

Jul 10, 2003
There's one particular poster who flounced for a long time who quite often says the 'typical nsc' thing. To be fair the one I am thinking off doesn't slag off NSC on a.n. other forum but there is someone who slags it off a lot who keeps reappearing.

I have often wondered why they come back if they dislike it so much

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Re: Re: Moan Up

Lokki 7 said:
You mean, like in the way you think your opinions about the board rate more highly than theirs? Yeah good point. Lets start a thread to moan about it.
That chip on your shoulder is starting to give you a limp.

What a f***ing surprise. That Lokki 7 prick pipes up. You are probably one of the worst offenders and worst arguers on here so why don't you do me a favour and f*** off.

Also I don't think my opinions rate higher than anyone elses. Once again you are getting the wrong end of the stick. Les' thread is saying that we are bored of people like you calling peoples threads idiotic and then getting involved in them.

Finished. Now you can f*** off.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:
What a f***ing surprise. That Lokki 7 prick pipes up. You are probably one of the worst offenders and worst arguers on here so why don't you do me a favour and f*** off.

Also I don't think my opinions rate higher than anyone elses. Once again you are getting the wrong end of the stick. Les' thread is saying that we are bored of people like you calling peoples threads idiotic and then getting involved in them.

Yes, whereas your sniping and name-calling has VASTLY improved NSC over the last few weeks.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Re: Re: Re: Moan Up

Nibble said:

Hmmm. So I am not allowed to voice a comment or opinion on a thread about intolerance and moaning without getting abuse? Oh the irony. Perhaps Nibble you could provide me with with a list of topics I am allowed to discuss?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here