Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toddler abducted

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Sake, some people really need to think hard as to why they have kids in the first place

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Im gutted for them but that is seriously awful parenting it would be bad enough leaving any child of 3 years old alone but in a foreign country? :nono:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a story I've been following this morning.

I'd rather not jump in and judge the parents, just wish for the safe return of the little one.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
It says they were with a party of many adults and kids so they just all go out on the piss and leave a 3 year old at home, resturant my arse.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There are no excuses for the parents' behaviour. You either:

1. Stay in with the kids or
2. Get a proper babysitter and then go out.

How the hell could they have relaxed at the table knowing the kid was on its own? Wankers. They'll regret that meal for the rest of their lives.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
but they are paying the price the price now arent they?, not being a parent myself i cant imagine what they are going through

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
From the information the press have reported it beggars belief that a toddler could have been left with even younger children unattended :ohmy:

Here is to a happy ending.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
i have 2 young kids and the thought of them missing makes me feel SICK.

it said on GMTV this morning this happened thro the night while every1 was in bed, so this BBC stroy is a different twist.

Wierd they took the toddler and left the baby twins too.....some proper sick FUCKS out there unfortunatly.

however if true and they went out, what a f***ing lesson they are learning now - the total thunderkunts.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pavilionaire said:
There are no excuses for the parents' behaviour. You either:

1. Stay in with the kids or
2. Get a proper babysitter and then go out.

How the hell could they have relaxed at the table knowing the kid was on its own? Wankers. They'll regret that meal for the rest of their lives.

From the BBC;

Gill Renwick, a friend of the family, said Madeline's parents - both doctors - had been having a meal in a tapas restaurant a few hundred yards from the apartment and had been checking on the little girl and her younger sibling twins every half hour.

The family was on holiday with a group of nine adults and eight children.

Nine adults, and not a volunteer to babysit amongst them. Completely ridiculous. Anyone with kids knows the score - you do an hour each - its not hard.

The parents are both doctors too, not some tatooed chavs. Beggars belief.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Nothing surprises me these days, at lunchtime I was walking through County Mall in Crawley and saw a young mother screaming at her toddler 'you f***ing silly c u nt' because he wouldnt get out of his buggy and walk up an esculator.

"They're a devoted family and love their children to bits. They live for their children."

Uhm, really?:shootself

Apparently the resort runs a creche until 11.30pm, so there really can't be any excuse.

I hope they find the little girl safe and sound.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Rougvie said:
Nothing surprises me these days, at lunchtime I was walking through County Mall in Crawley and saw a young mother screaming at her toddler 'you f***ing silly c u nt' because he wouldnt get out of his buggy and walk up an esculator.

i've just back from county mall too - didnt see you though, sorry......:)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Rougvie said:

Exactly the same here in Hastings. I get the bus to work and it is filled with people dishing out coca cola and sweets to their kids for breakfast and to shut them up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rougvie said:

I was in Tescos in Portsmouth once when I saw some fat chav women slap her toddler round the legs, screaming "Mind your FUCKIN language", before turning to her fellow chav mate, and saying "I don't know where she FUCKIN gets it from".

Seriously - no word off a lie.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rougvie said:

That's outrageous. How will these kids learn if their parents talk to them like that?

"f***ing lazy ****" is far more accurate.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Well I am sure most parents make calls about leaving kids on their own that could have resulted in something horrible happening. Most of us just get away with it. Don't be too quick to judgement.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

And just because they're doctors, it doesn't make them any more responsible or caring than anyone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here