Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Memories of Fantasy Football - Baddiel and Skinner

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They were good in the early series but it went down hill rather quickly. I don't think a new series would be a good idea.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Pheonix from the Flames one with Bulgaria and the womble Uncle Bulgaria was a classic.

Also whenever Basil Brush was on

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
The cleaner ! :lolol:

20050829-collina.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Bring back Saint and Greavsie!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I've still got loads of old episodes on video, including the USA 94 special. I was going to put them onto DVD but the TV card I bought for my PC didn't work.

Favourite PFTF is probably the Schumacher one

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Downloaded Penguin said:
Bring back Saint and Greavsie!

They did a piece on Peter Ward after he scored a hat trick for England B, saying he should be in the full England squad :clap:

I think Wardy mentions it in his video 'Wardy' :clap:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Best one was a 'Phoenix' out-take.

It was of Kevin Keegan being sent-off in the 1974 Charity Shield, with David Harvey (the Leeds Utd goalie) being seen in the distance. When B & S got to do it, Harvey appeared as a creature from the Planet of the Apes.

I guess you had to see it, really.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Knightsworld said:
I liked the one where Baddiel ripped the shit out of Jason Lee.

He's got a pineapple on his head.

Pretty much finished his career after that.

He lives just down the road from me. Still hasn't forgiven B & S.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
If i want a chuckle i get out the Fantasy Football Live Word Cup 98 video

Quality stuff...

Euro 2004 version wasn't quite as good, but still not bad..

Stevie81

Mar 3, 2014
Statto.....

I posted a few youtube clips here, which are worth watching if you have the time.

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=102548&highlight=phoenix+from+flames

Brilliant programme - bring it back i say!:clap:

Agreed!

I also put some episodes up on YT, four very rare season 1 episodes, which you can find here - https://www.youtube.com/user/GinolasSon/videos

I need one final episode to complete my collection, I would happily do copies of any episodes for anyone that help me out

The episode is episode 17 of series 1, featuring Bob Mortimer and Karren Brady, with Jona Lewie guesting at the end, the last 40 seconds of the episode can be seen here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmCii_-ABT8&list=FLKeTjCzEQAc70_D7OVQXkAQ

Have tried to reach out to Billy the Fish on here who stated that he has taped episodes, but I think I've scared him off with my incessant pleas, but if anyone can help, you'll be well rewarded.

Stevie81

Mar 3, 2014
I've still got loads of old episodes on video, including the USA 94 special. I was going to put them onto DVD but the TV card I bought for my PC didn't work.

Favourite PFTF is probably the Schumacher one

Hi Billy! Still hoping you'll be able to help me out here, I still need Series 1: Episode 17, please if you can help me get in touch

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I need one final episode to complete my collection, I would happily do copies of any episodes for anyone that help me out

The episode is episode 17 of series 1, featuring Bob Mortimer and Karren Brady, with Jona Lewie guesting at the end
Have tried to reach out to Billy the Fish on here who stated that he has taped episodes, but I think I've scared him off with my incessant pleas, but if anyone can help, you'll be well rewarded.

It's listed on Genesis on Kodi - in fact there's also an 18th episode which shows as first being aired on 13th May 1994 with Basil Brush & John Motson and stars Pat Jennings in PFTF.
There doesn't appear to be a stream available via Genesis but there are other Add-Ons that might carry it.
If you're not familiar with Kodi this is a very good walkthrough in how to set it up ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYNp63IgZuU

I set it up yesterday and we watched Ep 1 / Ssn 1 of Breaking Bad and there were 134 quality streams available. Excellent picture & sound with absolutely no sign of any buffering or freezing.
It's the first time I've finally got around to watching this series - what a cracking 1st episode !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here