Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF penalty shootout video - Online NOW!

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
For those of you that couldn't make the game last night, or for those who wish to relive the excitement of the penalty shootout, I have put it on Youtube for your viewing pleasure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQgmGBrO4iU

The second Palace penalty is missing as I had to change my camera batteries, better to miss a Palace one than a Brighton effort!

When I get the time, I shall make a nice video presentation using other video footage and photos that I gained from the evening. :)

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Good work Peter, although i'd have hit you id i'd known you were commentating!:clap: :lolol:

1066gull

Can you please remove it until prior notice?

We do not want to contradict any money the REM Fund will earn by putting it on a free-to-air website.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
I'm not quite sure what you mean. Surely the footage being online of the penalties, showing how exciting it was, could lead to more people coming to the game in future years, helping to raise more money for the fund?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
:clap:

Last edited:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
ChapManiA said:
I'm not quite sure what you mean. Surely the footage being online of the penalties, showing how exciting it was, could lead to more people coming to the game in future years, helping to raise more money for the fund?

Would have to agree with this, after seeing the vid I'm gutted I didn't go so will try to make more of an effort next time..

Fair play adrie, sure your dvd will be good, it's just that I probably woudnt go out to buy it seeing as I wasn't there..

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Excellent link!!
Now that I have seen that I have no reason to shell out on Adrie's DVD :thumbsup: and can spend the money I have saved in the Dog and Ear Trumpet instead :drink:

Only kidding, AvdM :jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hiney said:
How many more before KEV would have had to take one?

He was down to take the first, but just as he stepped up to the spot Rumble changed the order:lolol: :jester:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
good stuff!

and Adrie I would guess people will still buy your dvd despite someone putting their penalty shoot out footage on you tube. You've done it yourself loads of times with premium tv stuff, resulting in the withdrawal of the download feature (though I'm sure there were other who broke copyright rules/etiquette as well)

how much is it selling for?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mendoza10 said:
brings a tear to the eye, and just think i could have taken the next pen:eek:

so could i:ohmy:

jolsonhammond

Jul 28, 2005
Odense, Denmark
Thanks for uploading this video, now I definitely don't need to buy the DVD... :lolol: :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here