Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF FLag Urgent

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Anyone know where it is??

Been to Withdean and its not there, spoke to Albion Saftey Officer, Richard Hebberd and he said someone picked it up about 3 months ago, but he doesnt know who

Can anyone help, would be nice to have the flag at the game on friday

Brett

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
They just let someone go in and take it?

That will have burned by some sick Palace fan somewhere then:nono:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
thats not good, that flag cost £ 2000, we must try and track it down

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I don't know where it is, unfortunately. The last time I saw it was when me and Krispies took it to 'uddersfield a few years back.

I still have all the legal documentation and receipts from when I paid for it if that's any help...?

(Not that there is even the slightest chance of getting another one off the bloke me and Penguin got it from. He was well dodgy and it took us three months to track him down for the flag!)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Mr Banana said:
I don't know where it is, unfortunately. The last time I saw it was when me and Krispies took it to 'uddersfield a few years back.

I still have all the legal documentation and receipts from when I paid for it if that's any help...?

(Not that there is even the slightest chance of getting another one off the bloke me and Penguin got it from. He was well dodgy and it took us three months to track him down for the flag!)

Wasn't that the time I was lumbered with it and had to get it on the Supporters Coach after the game?

Didn't someone leave it at the Millennium Stadium after the final and it was found later? Maybe the bus company has it?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ginadim said:
How can something that big disappear?

Looks like someone went to Withdean and removed it. When it's in the box it takes 2 or more people to move it.

If we really can't find it then maybe the Argus might like to do a little piece on it. Might also raise awareness for the REMF game as well as being a light hearted story featuring North Stand Chat and the money we raised. Nice bit of PR.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Might be worth asking Matt Hicks or someone at the Club?

When they moved the changing rooms the old hut it was in (I think) got pulled down.

There was a thread on NSC where LB commented on where he thought it was when we were looking to take it to an away game, or just drape it over the empty seats.

Need to find it !

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I'll email Matt now

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Lord Bracknell said:
I last saw the Giant Flag at Withdean about six weeks ago. It was inside its plastic 'building material' bag, but in the open air, exposed to the elements, not far from where the OLD changing rooms were located.

I guess it's in a sorry state. It will obviously need to be checked and dried out (and probably cleaned as well).

And then it will need to be more securely looked after.

Any volunteers?

Posted back in november

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I've emailed Matt. He'll probably reply tomorrow.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Maybe ask in the Sports centre as well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here