Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The REMF Trophy Match 6 - A heartfelt appeal ( this is not a racing tip )

Will you be coming to REMF 6 on Friday ?.

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Members

As people know the 6th Game of The Robert Eaton Memorial Trophy is this Friday 27th April 7.45 pm kick off at Lewes Football Club. Gates open 6.30 pm, £ 5 entrance , under 16's free.

Brighton & Hove Albion supporters will play Crystal Palace supporters. BHAFC lead 3-2 and Palace are desperate to take the trophy back to Croydon with them.

Lewes FC is a lovely little ground with a covered stand and covered seats with a bar that sells Harvey's and the catering van will be open. Their is a raffle and possibly an auction if time will allow and the weather is expected to be fine and most people will not have work next day.

Dick Knight will be attending and Ian Chapman will come and decide the Man of the Match. Ricky Marlowe is travelling down from Edinburgh for the 6th time to play in Robert's memory and Paul Rogers , back to back BHAFC league title captain is playing who has done great work with the REMF Golf days. Gully's girls are expected to do a routine and we are trying to track down Gully.

Robert Eaton was a BHAFC fan and contributor on NSC when his life was taken on 9/11. Since then NSC has raised with the help of our friends at Crystal Palace and people of Sussex over
£ 45000 and have given 3 years support to 230 Los Peladitos players, Queens, New York, 6 local Brighton youth clubs, a youth club in Croydon and a 3 year grant to help aids orphans in Mali, Africa to play football. The fund will strive to help kids from 5-16 to play football in the memory of Robert Eaton who is lost to this world but will never be forgotten.

Personally this fund has been an inspiration to see so many people give time and money and put rivalry aside to achieve so many good things. In order for this good work to continue we need a big crowd Friday and I appeal to you to come along and enjoy the game and banter. This is something NSC and fans of BHAFC and CPFC can be very proud of and this is our main fund raising event of the year.

If anyone can donate a prize for the raffle or an item for the auction please PM me.

I hope to see you there.

Thanks.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do it mate :clap: but ask the Gaffer first as Ian Chapman is coming I can't see it would be a problem

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Perry Milkins said:
I may be able to but would require a lift and back to Croydon....

Would chip in with petrol..

pm kev..im a sure one of the palace boys would help

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Perry Milkins said:
I am on to my Palace mates atr the minute.

what in a sexual way?

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Perry Milkins said:
Do you want me to send you pics like I did with the man attached to a goat and a hoover?

yes pleeeeze.

or the birds from girls aloud with stockings on n stuff

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Perry Milkins said:
I may be able to but would require a lift and back to Croydon....

Would chip in with petrol..
well im going so you have to ???

be nice to catch up again after 30 years :lolol:

ps.. would have seen you at lords but you couldnt be bothered to wait til i got back from the beer stall :angry:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im already playing football on that night, but i shall most probably come in at the end and throw a couple of notes in the bucket and have a beer or 3!

Good luck Lads!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Guinness Dave said:
well im going so you have to ???

be nice to catch up again after 30 years :lolol:

ps.. would have seen you at lords but you couldnt be bothered to wait til i got back from the beer stall :angry:

Can you put me up for the night then?

I would have waited but Bakesy was giving a strange desirous look so I scarpered!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Trotster said:
Raffle prize provided US - 2 x premier badges to a racemeeting of choice - voucher posted to TLO tonight

Thanks Trotster :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here