Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF / NSC training FRIDAY night

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
all this training and stuff...you lot better be good!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Ill be there, probably with my brother. Is this now more of a training session than a game? I think thats probably a better idea to be honest

Kev is going to be there aswell

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Richie Morris said:
So we are looking at about ten.

Pretty poor considering the game is next week.

Richie.

I play on a Wednesday at Whitehawk (half a pitch) and we may struggle for numbers with the Champs League going on. Shall I ask our organiser if he would be keen to match the REMF? No guarantees, but another training session at least.

Ps 8pm Wednesday night.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
:yahoo: yep am coming. Is The Wookiee still going if so can you give me a lift from Crawley as saves me paying from Haywards Heath to Hassocks by train (my season ticket only runs from Ifield to Haywards Heath to college), if no lift from Wookiee will get the train to Hassocks.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Strike said:
:yahoo: yep am coming. Is The Wookiee still going if so can you give me a lift from Crawley as saves me paying from Haywards Heath to Hassocks by train (my season ticket only runs from Ifield to Haywards Heath to college), if no lift from Wookiee will get the train to Hassocks.

are you PLAYING?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Richie Morris said:
I would be up for that but you would need to ask Fatboy. Not sure whether we would be able to get a team out.

I think you would. I'd be happy to play for the REMF if they are short.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here