• NO - But I have a great excuse

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • MAYBE - Have to see if i can get a pass for the night

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Depends what time I finish. Hopefully though. :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
C1 BHA said:
Wait a sec, they can't watch football cos they've got to play the next day :eek:

Do explain, cos I don't get it :dunce:

its true I asked and this was what I was told

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
C1 BHA said:
Wait a sec, they can't watch football cos they've got to play the next day :eek:

Do explain, cos I don't get it :dunce:

Temptation. Bar open, etc etc.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
correct

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yorkie said:

I would imagine there are enough fans to police them. More than likely that they are supposed to rest up before a game OR the club want to avoid a repeat of the Bradford episode! It would be safer and easier to get pissed at home.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Barrel of Fun said:
I would imagine there are enough fans to police them. More than likely that they are supposed to rest up before a game OR the club want to avoid a repeat of the Bradford episode! It would be safer and easier to get pissed at home.

Our fans police them? It would be our fans trying to get them to accept a drink. :jester:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Yorkie said:

Is that your opinion Yorkie or the genuine reason, cos it doesn't say much for these elite athletes if that's really why they can't attend.

I like a beer as much as the next person, but when I've got an early start/something important on the next day I stay off it. Jeez, it's not rocket science :shootself

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
rules is rules and Dick Knight , Paul Rogers and Ian Chapman are coming so we are having great support from the club

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Please can everyone going to Swansea PM Superphil to offer help giving out the 400 flyers to fans, thanks

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
mendoza10 said:
Lets get this done early with 9 days to go

So come on, whos going?

A chance to scream undying love towards (or heckle) fellow NSCs as they don the famous blue and white stripes and play Crystal Palace Fans.

7.45pm ko
Friday 27th April 2007

Lewes Football Club, Dripping Pan Ground

Beer and football, you cant beat it!!

All for a great charity in the name of Robert Eaton

Please come and bring your friends too will it go off?

:albion:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kinky Gerbils said:
Tis there going to be a programme?

Al doing it

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
C1 BHA said:
Is that your opinion Yorkie or the genuine reason, cos it doesn't say much for these elite athletes if that's really why they can't attend.

I like a beer as much as the next person, but when I've got an early start/something important on the next day I stay off it. Jeez, it's not rocket science :shootself

To be fair, the players from both teams ( professionals) have never showed any interest in coming along. I would not really expect them to, after all they are not supporters of B&HA they are only employed by the club at the moment.

I think Harry Redknapp made that perfectly clear when he went to Southampton!

If you still want me to do the PA I will of course help out.

Otherwise I will see you on the night

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The players cant win can they?

They turn up stay late and then lose the next day there will be up roar they had been out so late etc, they dont show up and they dont care.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am not suggesting they dont care, I am saying that this is a supporters thing, nothing to do with the players.

Its great that Paul Rodgers is playing, but he is an exception as he has become personally involved with the fund, attending Golf days etc etc and is a seriouly good bloke. Ricky Marlowe is involved because of Robert's user name and he again is a 100% supporter of the fund and puts himself to considerable expense to play inthe games.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the club have always given signed shirts, Dick has come along to several of the games, Ian Chapman is attending and Paul Rogers is playing to I think the club have given us tremendous help, I am fully expecting them to let us play REMF 10 in 2011 at Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here