Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

90 Days and counting down!

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Gullsworth I admire your optimism but as soon as the 'decision' is made LDC then have another 60 days in which to appeal (I think ... ).

Whats the betting they lodge their appeal on the 59th day ... :nono:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
fozzie's headband said:
They have six weeks to appeal
see i thought six weeks so where the hell does the sixty days come from?

i strongly think whichever way this goes this time that is it, the document after all the errors will be watertight and it will be hard for either party to pick holes in it if it doesn't go their ways, fake pictures or not..

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Braders said:

i strongly think whichever way this goes this time that is it, the document after all the errors will be watertight and it will be hard for either party to pick holes in it if it doesn't go their ways, fake pictures or not..

My apologies on the 60 days thing, just found this from Lord B on another thread ...

'The validity of the Secretary of State’s decision may be challenged by making an application to the High Court within six weeks from the date of the decision letter. That means, I guess, that we won't be celebrating a final victory until 20 August at the earliest.'

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Ive stopped counting :( It will happen when it happens Ive got bored of final decsion after final decsion etc etc :shootself

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Braders said:

That's what was said last time we were waiting for the letter!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Oldman said:
That's what was said last time we were waiting for the letter!

very true :down:

still now or never.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
'The validity of the Secretary of State’s decision may be challenged by making an application to the High Court within six weeks from the date of the decision letter. That means, I guess, that we won't be celebrating a final victory until 20 August at the earliest.' [/B][/QUOTE]

So a little short of 2 years from when we had that "Yes decision "

Pitiful

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I wonder what that extra two years has cost us. Certainly an extra two years of losses at Withdean, combined with loss of potential revenue of Falmer. Also a small matter of £245k Capitals Gains Tax...:nono:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If they appeal again I think we should rape and pillage Lewes and build our ground there just to spite them.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'll start celebrating when I see the footings being dug. Not before!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You do the raping and I'll do the pillaging then Gully. There's already enough six-toed inbred mongrels loping around the corridors of LDC to supply a lifetime of extras to The Hills Have Eyes.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I think you meant that LDC have 60 appeals.When they run out they can appeal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here