Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't 4get your free bet on the Albion today

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
new customers and existing customers £3 free bet place "Notw" (obviously without the ""'s in it) in the free bet section of the skybet site.

Place on the Albion to win for anice £8 ish return when we do. (returns on the free bet exclude the free stake)

:)

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
thankyou, £3 on Brighton/Tranmere HT/FT, 25/1 and if we have anything like the shocker in the second half on saturday there is no reason why we can't throw away a lead! :clap2:

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
i put bas to score first and we win 2-1 but i dont care if we win!!!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Pettitt303 said:

Arbing and matched betting and "abusing their promotions"

accidentally used 50 pound free bet to back Celtic to win 1-0 at 8/1 (obviously not expeting it to come in) though wiped out £390 from my Betfair account where I covered it

got £450 withdrew it and got an email telling me that I ran a non profitable account and could I take my custom elsewhere

:clap2:
wankers

maffew said:
Arbing and matched betting and "abusing their promotions"

accidentally used 50 pound free bet to back Celtic to win 1-0 at 8/1 (obviously not expeting it to come in) though wiped out £390 from my Betfair account where I covered it

got £450 withdrew it and got an email telling me that I ran a non profitable account and could I take my custom elsewhere

:clap2:
wankers
So basically unless you're losing money to them, they don't want your business? :D

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Mr C said:
So basically unless you're losing money to them, they don't want your business? :D

yeah, there sods for it, fine for them to rip punters off though the other way doesnt take them long to notice! think I've got about 45 betting accounts online and thats the 2nd one thats banned me for milking their offers, Betfair dont care what you do cos they take 5%

maffew said:
yeah, there sods for it, fine for them to rip punters off though the other way doesnt take them long to notice! think I've got about 45 betting accounts online and thats the 2nd one thats banned me for milking their offers, Betfair dont care what you do cos they take 5%
Was it just milking offers or cos you kept winning too?

That's a lot of betting accounts!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Mr C said:
Was it just milking offers or cos you kept winning too?

That's a lot of betting accounts!

yeah its quite a few, know (of) someone with 130+ accounts!!

generally I open an account, and use it once for the free bet, then wait to see if any repeat offers come up

ie Coral do a great offer where they match your first bet of up to £50 and return the stake in the free bet as well (most bookies tend to give you a freebie though stake is not returned. So its quite easy to bet on something, then lay the bet on an exchange ,usually use Betfair. So the Coral offer you can guarantee a £45+ return for 10 minutes work, and they also let you open multiple accounts, 1 for each debit card you have.

Skybet booted me out because for their offer I happened to place the £50 freebet at 8/1 with Celtic to win 1-0, which I was hoping wouldnt come in as I'd laid the bet with Betfair, so it wiped £350 quid off my Betfair account and won me £400 at Skybet. Then placed this on a tennis arb to guarantee an extra 3% which I think was what pissed them off

can be a nice little earner :drink: though pretty much ran out of UK bookies to register with now so it dries up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here