Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Albion v REMF - Saturday 14 April - Can You Play?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
ginadim said:
I can't play football, but I'd quite like to be there and do something helpful.

You would be most welcome. You dont fancy playing up front do you?!

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Da Man Clay said:
You would be most welcome. You dont fancy playing up front do you?!

Les is the only person playing with my up front thanks. Ok, I'll stop there before people freak out.

Are there actually any women playing?

I don't mind handing out oranges at half time or something.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
ginadim said:
Les is the only person playing with my up front thanks. Ok, I'll stop there before people freak out.

It was a bit tongue in cheek at our lack of strikers! Oranges would be great though!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
ginadim said:

maybe you can start some chants before the stewards have a go at you for enjoying yourself, before shouting at the manager for his inept tactics, and playing the wrong formation and players out of position, then laugh as i do a moonwalk if i score:lol:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Da Man Clay said:
It was a bit tongue in cheek at our lack of strikers! Oranges would be great though!

I might be a great striker, I've just never played football so I don't know. Oranges it is then.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
maybe you can start some chants before the stewards have a go at you for enjoying yourself, before shouting at the manager for his inept tactics, and playing the wrong formation and players out of position, then laugh as i do a moonwalk if i score:lol:

As long as no one is there telling me to sit down constantly for 90 minutes.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Im available to play we need to get a half decent team. Les and Munky need to play and we need to get a few more decent players otherwise it will be a waste of time for both teams.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
sir danny cullip said:
Im available to play we need to get a half decent team. Les and Munky need to play and we need to get a few more decent players otherwise it will be a waste of time for both teams.

I'll be there my man.

Are you gonna drive? If so can I get a lift from ya? Theres a pint in it for you.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
I'll be there my man.

Are you gonna drive? If so can I get a lift from ya? Theres a pint in it for you.

Oi, I was gonna drive us both down Les. Or don't you like my driving?!

Also, with regards to Cameras, I think mine does stuff like that too, I just don't know how to work it. I don't want to miss any moonwalk action.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sorry to mess you around mate, gonna go from Gina's now. Thanks anyway and I will still get you that pint:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here