Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Does it feature Iced Gems in any shape or form? :p

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll ask the question here as well - didn't the REMF logo have a seagull in the middle ?

Beach Hut said:
I'll ask the question here as well - didn't the REMF logo have a seagull in the middle ?
And I'll give you the same answer ...

losp_010.thumb.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Touche - not on the PDF file

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Unfortunately, I was ina rush to get these posters out, and I didn't have a REMF logo, so I kind of had to start it from scratch. And I was fresh out of seagulls - so it was probably better to do without. Hope it doesn't detract form it too much.

:(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Large One said:
Unfortunately, I was ina rush to get these posters out, and I didn't have a REMF logo, so I kind of had to start it from scratch. And I was fresh out of seagulls - so it was probably better to do without. Hope it doesn't detract form it too much.

:(

Not at all, everything helps..............

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lord Bracknell said:
Or page 10 ... if your settings are 30 posts to a page.

My view goes up to page 10 but I can't see a link to a poster?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
My view goes up to page 10 but I can't see a link to a poster?

I think TLO is just re-sorting it as it needs the seagull logo, sure it will re-appear shortly

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Barrel of Fun said:
When is Spielberg going to get back to me? :angry:

Is there anyone else from the REMF crew that might be able to answer my questions?

what question do you want asked.

If its about the mailshot, its a bit spammy isnt it!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Large One said:
Back up on the sticky thread again...

Well done :clap:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
mendoza10 said:
Are we handing them out before a home game?
No.

One, it was felt that the budget wasn't worth spending on something that only a handful of people might be interested in and two, it creates litter when disinterested people drop theflyers on the floor.

So they're being put in the poster places in the bogs at Withdean instead. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not sure about this chain mail, don't know anything about how it works seems a bit pyramid selling though, please explain

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Dave the Gaffer said:
what question do you want asked.

If its about the mailshot, its a bit spammy isnt it!

Details of REMF and plans for this year. A member of the family has a charity trust fund and he wanted to know who is going to benefit from the charity this year before making a donation.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Spielberg said:
I am not sure about this chain mail, don't know anything about how it works seems a bit pyramid selling though, please explain

I thought it might be a good idea to get the message out for free. Only emailing to people that you know may be interested, but are unlikely to see the posters, rather than just spamming everyone.

The send to 10 --> 10 --> 100 was just an example of how many people could hear about the game in a short space of time - for free.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We invite teams from the Brighton and Sussex areas to apply for a grant, this application is vetted strictly by members of the REMF to make sure it meets the charities objectives. It will support teams with players aged 5-16 to obtain kit and equipment who may struggle otherwise to be able to do this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here