Wetherspoons?
Lloyds TSB?

Let me know when I am close!
by the look of that picture your very close

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
sid said:
farah slacks,lois cords, armani ,stan smiths anything else?

yeah,

all trousers had to have that 1"-2" slit up the inside and outside legs :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
sid said:
farah slacks,lois cords, armani ,stan smiths anything else?
Dearstalker hat.
Sergio Tacchini track top.

Last edited:

1066gull

thought this was another f***ing thread about h block the moment i saw sid:angry: :lolol:

I was sitting on a train at Haywards Heath station about 20 years ago when this group of young casual gunslingers started shouting at my mohawk. I recognised a few of them from footie, and sure enough they started singing "West Street Firm la la la".
Any way one young pup decided to jump up, reach through the top sliding window of the carriage and try and smack me in the face. Quick as a flash I stood up and slammed the windows together and grabbed his arm,trapping his arm and leaving him hanging out of the train.
At first I thought, shit, his mates are going to jump on the train and use my skinny legs as match wood, but to my surprise they all started laughing at their suspended friend then ran off.
I had never seen someone actually bug eyed with fear and being generally of a cowardly perssuasion I was rather proud of myself as the station blokes, giggling, asked me to let him go so that the train could proceed.
2 weeks later they jumped me in Hove park after a game. I took a beating but deep down I knew my eyes would never bug as much as my Farah'd up friend.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
I remember watching the West Street casuals take one hell of a kicking by the mods/scooter boys that used to hang outside the old HMV, in old churchill square..

Ive never seen as many blood covered golfing jumpers since !!!

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

The So called West Street firm trried to tax me for my Lacoste jacket once in about 1984 they were mostley from Moulscombe and very thick what part of scombe are you from Sid ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here