Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BUBA - did he influence anyone to his point of view?

How did Buba influence your point of view?

• Yes, I see Buba's point completely. I am influenced

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I appreciated several points and am swayed a little

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Buba has a few points, but I still feel he misrepresents others

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Buba has not won me over, in fact the opposite

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He's sparked intelligent and fierce debate, as the posts/views numbers on the 'America' thread confirm. On the whole, I think the board is the better for it.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
I'm not convinced that the majority of the debate he sparked could be classed as intelligent. Fierce yes.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He's not changed my point of view, which is that you get stupid intolerant nutters everywhere. I can't buy into these people who say they dislike Israel because of him and what he's written - that's a bit like hating the UK from afar because of the existence of the BNP.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Tom Hark said:
He's sparked intelligent and fierce debate, as the posts/views numbers on the 'America' thread confirm. On the whole, I think the board is the better for it.

You freedom of speech lovers are next on the list for my polished scythe.

I haven't had the energy to read 49832 pages of thought and conflict, but from what i have seen i am most lost, angered and interested in what we can only see as belief, untampered by the televisual news we embrace as unquestionable certainty.
My thoughts on Palestine are more based on my brother's journalism and visits there and the pictures today of Israeli troops using Palestinian children as human shields.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
There were a number of people that reported the thread for various reasons, and I took the decsion to remove it.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Look like the thread's just been closed. OOps shoudl ahve read the one above... Bye bye Buba!!!:wave: :wave: :wave:

By the way... we have an Israeli TV channel here called Baby TV... the title gives away it's target audience. Anyway one programme on here has a charcter called Buba.... a sort of ball with a zippy mouth. The whole programme he just keeps talking total inanities.

Truly awful... do we think it's the same person?

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Virgo's Haircut said:
There were a number of people that reported the thread for various reasons, and I took the decsion to remove it.
f***'s sake. He's won then.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Brovian said:
f***'s sake. He's won then.

No he hasn't won.

It's not about winning or losing. NSC is for everyone, and as this thread has been reported a number of times, by different users over the last few days, I think things have gone far enough.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
WHO SAID THEY WERE INFLUENCED????????

SAKE! He really did win!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Virgo's Haircut said:
No he hasn't won.

It's not about winning or losing. NSC is for everyone, and as this thread has been reported a number of times, by different users over the last few days, I think things have gone far enough.

Could have just closed it

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tom Hark said:
Could have just closed it
Agreed. Maybe put it back and just lock it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here