NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
without America we would not have had mint choc chip ice cream be fair

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Piece of crap

"BritainAndAmerica.com is a site opposing anti-americanism, supporting stronger friendship between Britain and the USA, and broadly endorsing the Republican leadership of the USA. In February 2007, its ad 'A World Without America' [1] attracted over 150,000 views on Youtube as well as more than 3,500 comments and dozens of video responses. The ad posits a world without America, and suggests that without the US, France would have been a Soviet state, Israel would have been destroyed and defeated, while the world would be suffering greater disease, poverty and hunger without US food aid and medical advances."

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Common as Mook said:
A world without Israel? Is that necessarily a bad thing?
It seems that you are one of those who think that Jews should live in European ghettos.

Your Jewish mates don't think like you!

People are wonderful to you," he says. "You're not a 'bloody immigrant' - none of that talk you get here in England. You're someone coming home who hears: 'Baruch haba! Welcome here!

"I'm going home," says British-born Sharon. "It's a place that I have wanted to go for many years. My mother is Israeli and our family have survived there for many years in difficult times. But I am also going for the good times."

"To say you are a Jew because of your religion is not the whole story. You are part of a people with a shared history and culture. It's the story of a Jewish civilisation to want to return to Israel."

"I know we have our Jewish community here but Israel, its environment is much larger. I don't want people to think that I am some kind of religious zealot, because I'm not, but Israel has kedushah - a holiness of the soil - that makes me feel closer to God."

"We believe that this is our country we are going to and that gives us protection. I could get on the Tube tomorrow here in London and the risks are the same."
Full article inside

"In America, we are living on borrowed time. This isn’t really our home. The one and only place a Jew can be a Jew without explaining anything is Israel. That is our true home, our history, and our holidays,"
Full article inside

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Raphael Meade said:
why can't they just live in normal homes like everyone else?
What do you mean by saying "normal houses"?

"Normal houses" where? In London? In New York? It's not their houses!

Israel is the house of the Jews.

All the 70 nations in the world have rights to live in their own lands? So are the Jews!

As you read in the article that I provdied, Jews in UK feel like strangers, no wonder why, it's not thier house, no wonder why most of the Jews in UK are leaving UK:

Aliyah 2006: 25 percent increase in British immigrants

Lower immigration figures for 2006 attributed to war in Lebanon, massive jump in aliyah from Britain, North America. Absorption champ of the year goes to Jerusalem, with 2,186 of the 19,200 new immigrants choosing to make their home in capital city Full article inside

British Parliament reports sharp rise in anti-Semitism

London law firm Mishcon de Reya in partnership with the Parliamentary Committee Against Anti-Semitism hosted a panel forum on Wednesday to discuss the All-Party Parliamentary Inquiry into Anti-Semitism, a report released in September which showed a sharp rise in anti-Semitism in the UK. Full article inside

London woman recalls violent anti-Semitic attack

Linda Cohen was serving drinks in her north London cafe one Sunday evening when two men stormed in, held a knife to her stomach and screamed that they would kill her for being a "stinking, dirty Jew" Full article inside

SIGN OF THE TIMES: Jewish Girl Beaten Unconscious on London Bus

JTA reports that a 12-year old Jewish girl, a passenger on a London bus, was beaten unconscious by four other girls, while three boys stood guard during the attack to prevent interference. The attackers asked the victim if she was Jewish before they attacked her. A friend of the victim, who was wearing rosary beads, was not harmed. Full article inside

UK: Swastikas on donations to Israel

British Jews sent donations to Israel, but the checks arrived with swastikas painted on them. The Royal Mail promises to probe

The Royal Mail this week promised to launch an investigation after Totally Jewish discovered that donations sent from Jews in London to a charity in Israel were being daubed with swastikas en route to their destination. Full article inside

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Buba said:

All the 70 nations in the world have rights to live in their own lands? So are the Jews!

As you read in the article that I provdied, Jews in UK feel like strangers, no wonder why, it's not thier house, no wonder why most of the Jews in UK are leaving UK:

Buba, is it your time of the month or WHAT?

OK, NSC's not very good at irony, but Jesus! (no offence :blush: )

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
So why does the map at the end of the video show a world with most of America still present? They do know the difference between America and the United States of America, don't they? Think I'll email them and ask. . .

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Buba said:

i think your confusing nationality with religion :)

Last edited:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Buba said:

Eh? 1, there are more than 70 nations
2, Jews don't come from Israel

Buba

Banned
Mar 3, 2007
Israel
Raphael Meade said:
i think your confusing nationality with religion :)
Jews are a nationality, not religion!

Jews are descendants of Judah and belong to the Judah tribe which was one of the 12 tribes of Israel (Jacob).

The tribe of Judah was one of the 12 tribes of Israel. Israel was Jacob and Israel is the new name that G-d gave to him. Israel had 12 sons who later became the 12 tribes of Israel. These 12 tribes who were slaves in Egypt are the ones with which G-d made his covenant and gave them the Torah and its commandments, commanded them to settle down in the land of Israel - a land that he promised to Jacob hundreds years before - to conquer it and to establish a kingdom of priests.

In 722 B.C. the Assyrians conquered the north part of the Israeli kingdom and exilled 10 tribes (9 tribes plus parts of the Levi tribe who didn't have an estate of their own, parts of the tribe of Levi were scattered amongst all the other tribes) amongst the 12 tribes of the children of Israel and these 10 tribes lost their faith, became gentiles and assimilated with them. The Jews nowadays worldwide, and in Israel, are the descendants of 3 tribes: Judah, Levi and Benjamin (and some of them from the tribe of Menashe). Judah was the biggest tribe which settled in the Judean desert. The Romans, who conquered the land of Israel 2000 years ago, called all the children of Israel "Jews".

Judaism is a nationality, an identity.

"and ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation."

"and have set you apart from the nations, that ye should be Mine."

The Jewish nation is made up of the Jews living in all the countries in the world. They left Israel when they were exiled by the Romans 2000 years ago. There's no such thing as 'Islamic nation'; there's an Islamic religion. A Muslim in Britain has no genetic connection to a Muslim in China. A Jew in Britain has a genetic connection to a Jew in China; they are from the same family, from the same nation.

Britain and China are the names of the descendants of Noah: Tubal and Cin. The countries in the world are named after the descendants of Noach. The Jews are children of Israel. A Jew in Libya doesn't feel like a Muslim in Libya. Jews also have a country and this is why they are a nation and not a religion. The Jews are descendants of Judah but the Muslims are not descendants of Islam. That term describes a situation and not a nation. You can find Muslims from many nations, but the Jews who are living in their countries belong to one nation, the Jewish nation, and they feel like strangers in these countries.

Same goes for Christianity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here