Welcome to North Stand Chat - the biggest and best Brighton & Hove Albion fan site.

We'd love you to join our community - hit that "Register" button now!

Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

Search results

  1. Mr H

    [Football] Vote for Ali J in PL goal of 2019/2020.

    Voted. Popular vote has only a 10% weighting. The other 90% is from the panel: Premier League Panel Paddy Barclay Vicky Gomersall Jason Roberts Carrie Brown Lynsey Hipgrave Mark Schwarzer Jamie Carragher Glenn Hoddle Alex Scott Kelly Cates Jermaine Jenas Alan Shearer Sir Kenny Dalglish Graeme...