Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia song for Watford 4th October

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Though its a couple of weeks off, it would be great to get this going in away stand.

Oscar Garcia, He disappeared,
He left Brighton and went away.
Bombs started falling, so Oscar came crawling,
On his knees back to the UK.

Oscar Garcia, He’s reappeared,
And now its Watford, who play his way,
Enjoy not scoring, coz his footballs boring,
I’d rather have Hyppia any day - Oh Sami Sami …….

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I actually thought, in this here wicked world, that this was going to be a 'nice' ode to Oscar considering his health concerns this week. But alas, it's simply another cyber doodle from the scool of the terminally insensitive. But hey, that's football. Pathetic.

Hand ringer I'm certainly not, but that is not 'good' is it really? Good if you're a little bit, you know...

Kosh

I like it, I've made some TINY changes, sing it now

Oscar Garcia, He disappeared,
He left Brighton and went away.
Bombs started falling,Oscar came crawling,
On his knees back to the UK.

Oscar Garcia, He’s reappeared,
And now its Watford, who play his way,
Enjoy not scoring,his footballs boring,
I’d rather have Hyppia today

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Come on! no one is going to sing it, no one. Can you imagine 25k Albion fans singing that? ooohhh the media would love it! Make fun of war zone, check. Make fun of manager who's jus been in hospital, check. Make us look like a 25k strong bunch of morons, check. I like to think I'm far from a moron, hence my lips will be sealed... Truly these forums give a voice to us all, I thank the Gods that not many ever get to hear the most insipid, and immature of our combined online efforts...

More truly than my love of rock and sixth form lovelorn poetry.

Kosh

Last edited:

Come on! no one is going to sing it, no one. Can you imagine 25k Albion fans singing that? ooohhh the media would love it! Make fun of war zone, check. Make fun of manager who's jus been in hospital, check. Make us look like a 25k strong bunch of morons, check. I like to think I'm far from a moron, hence my lips will be sealed... Truly these forums give a voice to us all, I thank the Gods that not many ever get to hear the most insipid, and immature of our combined online efforts...

Kosh

Don't hold back, say what's on your mind.....Looks like its just me and the OP then, oh wait, Peacehaven are at home to Harrow, poor lad, looks like he's on his own :(

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Come on! no one is going to sing it, no one. Can you imagine 25k Albion fans singing that, ooohhh the media would love it! Make fun of war zone, check. Make fun of manager who's jus been in hospital, check. Make us look like a 25k strong bunch of morons, check. I like to think I'm far from a moron, hence my lips will be sealed... Truly these forums give a voice to us all, I thank the Gods that not many ever get to hear the most insipid, and immature of our combined online efforts...

Kosh

Firstly we will do well to get 25k fans into the away stand at Watford.

Secondly, chill the fook out. Its football banter. Do you really think that the media would care at all about a football song sung by a championship club?

Calm down and go away, moron.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

Kosh

Luckily, there's unlikely to be 25k Albion fans at Watford on October 4.

There was me thinking that singing was supposed to encourage our team

In an ideal world yes but what about

Stand Up If you hate palace

my old man

Boxing Day la la la

We're the north stand...

Is that all you take away

Worst support we've ever seen

Just to name a few. Some people like to get pissed up and make a noise, let em get on with it, too many song police, no wonder the family stand is louder than the north

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
How about:

Thank U very Much for making the playoffs
Thank U very Much, Thank U very, very much
Thank U very, very, very, very much.

To the tune of 'Thank U very much' by The Scaffold for the young'uns.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
There's a Big Pole in your Wife?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here