Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saaaf London Kickabout Sunday Eves

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
I have just moved to Stockwell and have started a very informal kickabout on Sunday eves. Its a great little pitch and a good group of lads and a perfect way to end the week. It's at 6-7pm. Be good to get some more seagulls fans playing. If you're interested, text me on 07708743928 or PM me.

Cheers!:albion2:

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Hi chaps, we are looking for new recruits for this very informal kickabout on Sunday eves at 6pm on a 3G pitch in Stockwell, Lambeth. It's usually 5v5 and good fun. Very close to Stockwell tube (victoria line). Let me know if you're interesting in joining in.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Nice bounce..

I usually play on Brockwell Park on Sundays 10.30-12.30. It's good, as everyone respects that you have to go to work the next day, but it's a bit much - Body not to happy thrashing it once a week for 90 odd minutes, and currently have foot injury (fat-itus is the technical term i think) but could be interested if still running in couple of months..?
Cheers
R

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Hi Rowdey, yes - we're hoping to make it a permanent fixture. There are some guys who have played on the same pitch for 17 years every Monday night ... something to aspire to!

It's not very competitive but good fun and is a great way to end the week. If you PM your details, I can add you to the FB group or you can just give me a shout on here. Be good to get another seagull on the pitch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here