Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chester Bennington Rumors

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
It's the world we now live in, people love to make stuff up because people love to believe in this crap, no matter how sick the subject matter.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Huh? Is he some mad conspiracy theorist?

No he was a member of Linkin Park who apparently commited suicide.

There was a RIP thread the other day on which I was accused of being insincere after I said I wasn't aware as to who he was.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

There was a RIP thread the other day on which I was accused of being insincere after I said I wasn't aware as to who he was.

Oh right. Sounds like a Viz character. I've heard a bit of Linkin Park, I recall not particularly liking them. Standard Frat rock/rap. Sort of people that appeared on MTV Cribs.
Sad to hear someone has died though.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Oh right. Sounds like a Viz character. I've heard a bit of Linkin Park, I recall not particularly liking them. Standard Frat rock/rap. Sort of people that appeared on MTV Cribs.
Sad to hear someone has died though.

American band around the time of oh so many .... Mudhoney, Butt Hole Surfers, Dinosaur Junior (ahem!) ... you haven't missed much imho .... where's my full metal jacket Alexa??????

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
American band around the time of oh so many .... Mudhoney, Butt Hole Surfers, Dinosaur Junior (ahem!) ... you haven't missed much imho .... where's my full metal jacket Alexa??????

Not sure what you mean but I wouldn't put Linkin Park in the same category as the three, excellent, ground breaking bands you have listed above.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

You're being a bit of a **** IMHO. You might not like Linkin Park, but they had some great tunes. I could post the links, but bollocks, do some work yourself. xx

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You're being a bit of a **** IMHO. You might not like Linkin Park, but they had some great tunes. I could post the links, but bollocks, do some work yourself. xx

Clearly he doesn't think so. Neither do I but that's the thing with music, there is something for everyone out there. Think you're being a tad harsh.

larus

Exactly. They had some very big hits and both their first 2 albums sold huge numbers. Just because it's not someones genre there no need to slag off a band. Christ, there's so much posted on various music threads that I think is crap but I don't comment.

I think the stones are overrated. The Beatles are crap. Presley was a fat crooner and so much of the modern music is mass produced garbage. Does that mean I'm right? No, it's just my opinion.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Not sure what you mean but I wouldn't put Linkin Park in the same category as the three, excellent, ground breaking bands you have listed above.

Really? Oh well what do I know

I didn't say I didn't like them, just didn't rate them much, but yeah I'm a ****

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Link on OP didn't work. Probably saved me from wasting five minutes of my life watching it, so I'll take that as a positive and leave this thread for good. I'd never heard of Chester Bennington (may he RIP) before his sad death anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here