Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
30 minutes into the Albion match ?

Just enjoy our game.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
You don’t understand the fight for racial equality? ??? I mean, taking the knee will obviously stop eventually, but stopping it at a time when football fans are continually hurling racist abuse at players over social media seems a bit strange to me. I also highly doubt those hurling racist abuse are going to really take time to reflect on what cretins they are :shrug:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
To save 18 pages, 3 flounces and a ban, I think I can say people fall under 3 camps.

- Those who still think it's necessary
- Those who support it but think it's run its course
- Those who don't support it and are probably a bit racist

Put me down as the middle one on the basis it would have more impact happening 2/3 times over a season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Quite few of the Rugby teams players didn’t today either

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
You don’t understand the fight for racial equality? ??? I mean, taking the knee will obviously stop eventually, but stopping it at a time when football fans are continually hurling racist abuse at players over social media seems a bit strange to me. I also highly doubt those hurling racist abuse are going to really take time to reflect on what cretins they are :shrug:

But i don't hurl abuse to anyone. I simply am not on Soc/M i rather speck to people and banter/chat.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The players decided to start taking the knee.

It is up to the players to decide if / when they stop.

It would be better if they all stop together though

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

go on keep tarring all football fans with the racist cretin brush.....:thumbsup:

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Dodgy American import, lost impact some time back, best consigned to history. Some proper action vs racial abuse is what is required.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here