boswell-200914-l229-1931583_478x359.jpg

Charley Boswell
Image by: Geoff Penn

PUBLISHED
07:00 21st September 2014
by James Hilsum
Personally I’m really enjoying the licence that James has given me."
Charley Boswell

Charley Boswell is looking forward to playing in a more forward role as Brighton & Hove Albion women take on Cardiff City today.The Albion defender has pushed forward to produce a number of tireless attacking displays this season, and is learning a lot under new manager James Marrs.
She told seagulls.co.uk, “Personally I’m really enjoying the licence that James has given me. I’ve liked being able to get into those areas thanks to the work that he is doing with me in training.
“I like learning all the new things he’s bringing to my game and he has offered me a lot of support over the first four games.
“I’ve got a few targets that I’m working towards and trying to reach. The girls have gelled together very well, everyone is on the same page and just wants to work hard.”
The Seagulls are expecting a tough, physical test at the Bluebirds following last week’s long-haul 5-0 win at Plymouth.
“They’re [Cardiff] always a tough opposition and work really hard, so it will be a difficult game, but we don’t need to look too much at what they can bring and just need to focus on what we can do and get the result that we want.
“I expect us to go out and play like we did last Sunday and just enjoy it. We will be looking to get the result that will make the journey easier.”
[h=2]LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK[/h]

Like last week, Albion have stayed over in a hotel prior to the game, and Boswell says this really benefits the side.“At first when we first heard about having two weekends away in a row we were a bit sceptical about it, but I think it has worked in our favour really.
“We had a good trip to Plymouth, so this week everyone knows what to expect. We can have a good laugh, a good trip and work hard for each other. The two big away trips will then be done early in the season.
“The way we’ve approached games this season has been about working hard and you can do that home or away. Now we’ve got to know each other a bit better and gelled together as a team, travelling away is not really an issue.
“It has given us time to build and that make us stronger for when we’ve got a run of home games together.”

[h=2]UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES[/h][h=3]ALBION V CARDIFF
[/h]TUESDAY 30TH september, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18th september, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ROTHERHAM
[/h]saturDAY 25TH october, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here