Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piers Morgan leaves GMB.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The bully has gone.

It’s a funny thing, people thought of him as a hero when he attacked Hancock and Boris, but despicable when he attacked Megan Markle, Corbyn, Diane Abbott or Remoaners (his repeated term).

Great entertainment, but his style of shouting over interviewees with his long monologues, wasn’t journalism or interviewing.

His gutter press DNA shone through.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Had to happen. To sit on national television as a presenter and accuse someone of being a liar, without evidence, over such a serious issue is astonishing.

But someone else will give him a job. Folk love watching this bile.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For better or worse, PM was the only thing worth watching on ITV all morning. Otherwise was (and will now be) wall-to-wall dross all the way up to the ITV lunchtime news. Lorraine anyone?

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Had to happen. To sit on national television as a presenter and accuse someone of being a liar, without evidence, over such a serious issue is astonishing.

But someone else will give him a job. Folk love watching this bile.

But it’s ok to accuse someone in the royal family of being racist with no evidence?

I don’t like the royal family or piers so I have no axe to grind.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've purposely avoided this whole ridiculous shitshow, but if it means that nasty little c*** gets less money, I'm team Meghan and team Kate and any other f***er who gets this complete **** off my screen

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
But it’s ok to accuse someone in the royal family of being racist with no evidence?

Evidence of witness was put forward in the racist claim. So it needs another side to the story. However, Morgan suggested Markle was telling lies without giving witness or proof.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Markle might be lying or embellishing, none of us know.

But Morgan, with no evidence of that, was emphatic that she was 100% a liar on all counts. He very clearly couldn’t stand the woman, hating her for a couple of years.

If he’d tempered that with “in my opinion” and “where’s the evidence”, he’d still have the gig.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Now who's going to hold the Tories to account?

Philip.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've purposely avoided this whole ridiculous shitshow, but if it means that nasty little c*** gets less money, I'm team Meghan and team Kate and any other f***er who gets this complete **** off my screen

I’ve avoided it all too because; it’s word of mouth against word of mouth, there’s no evidence and I don’t get a kick out of the sad story of a family rift.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here